Help me get my fire to smell like dispensery buuud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't throw out a quote like that and say your done LOL
Arsenic can be found naturally on earth in small concentrations. It occurs in soil and minerals and it may enter air, water and land through wind-blown dust and water run-off. Arsenic in the atmosphere comes from various sources: vulcanoes release about 3000 tonnes per year and microorganisms release volatile methylarsines to the extent of 20.000 tonnes per year, but human activity is responsible for much more: 80.000 tonnes of arsenic per year are released by the burning of fossil fuels.

So your 100% you have no heavy metals in your plants soil Right?
Im done also gonna go smoke one.

Ok guys Remo did a study WITH LAB TESTS FROM 3 PARTY
Can someone please post the video its called
Terpanator Lab Test Results
Remo is well known in the MJ community it does work just cause you don't use it dont bash it. wish i could post that video from youtube

Can someone please post the video showing the lab results proving more THC production

No need to attack her meds Bro now your going nazi on her. You found something that works and is Lab proven to work and that's what a lot of people wanna see but it has stuff in it she doesn't want in her meds. It's her choice just like it's yours to use it.
I used it on my first grow and buds where so airy butt super frosty made great hash I'm a believer and after seeing demos video I'm 100% on this stuff
Let's not sink to this level. Where do I get my free shirt lol

I partied with Remo and Big Mike at Spannabis in Barcelona. They send me their stuff for free, hoping I'll endorse them. I don't really do that. Lots of snake oil salesman out there. It is based on pseudo science. There are real scientific principals involved in plant growth, however some of the studies are inconclusive and have no proven effects. It is not that because I don't grow with it, it can't be good, attitude at all. It is based on 37 years of actually growing cannabis, without a tons of magical additives. And believe it or not some folks come here to get help to wade thru the bull, and not add to it.

If I change my mind and say I'm sorry will the terminators people just send me $45 instead of a t shirt?
There's some pretty decent Mexican in town and I would like to score a quarter before it's all snarfed up.

:rofl: OMG seriously I am doing research to make sure that any plasticizers are not present in my hoses and res, and those are food grade plastics. adding Lead and mercury to your res is just crazy. how do they allow such a product to be out in the market?

They are likely using a natural arsenic from a sees that is crushed and leeched for it. It is so minute no problem. Also it's properties are changed I know other companies doing this and I don't have any problem with it they are smart mofos. Call terpinator distributor and they will clear up the mix up. The site accidentally listed it as there and then recanted it. For whatever reason. They said was accident call and they will give you lots of free stuff grow bags shirts terpinator etc.

Arsenic and Selenium - Main Ingredients. Not for me. I hope other things I use do not contain these and they just don't list on the container. JMHO

I do not have the experience you all do but it seems we all are trying to get the maximum growth rate and quality that the Strain has to offer by maximizing what it naturally wants. When you start trying to turbo charge an already turbo charged plant, when does it become synthetic and not truly weed anymore or is that even possible? What color is the ash from this stuff when smoked in a pipe (no paper)?? Does your flush remove these metals and simply leave increased thc? If so more power to you. How high does the bar need to be, how high do you need to get???

Ok basically I got my weed to look like DISPENSERY bud. My only real problem is when I cure my smoke it make me cough like crazy get me high but it don't have the smell like DISPENSERY weed. I have browned bagged my smoke mason jarred my smoke and the smell iSNT there like the DISPENSARY that's my last piece of the puzzle. Ok next season I'm going to buy seeds this time and plant around FEBRUARY March so if anybody can help me put the funk into my weed I would greatly appreciate it :hubba::hubba:

Greetings,

Wow,there are quite a a few neophytes here no disrespect. I am an outdoorsman myself
but when I came indoors, I applied the principles of nature
in a controlled environment. Plants basically need minerals, enzymes, bacterial culture and good water and keen application. I think that most grow using HPS lighting instead of MH . In my yrs of indoor experience, IF u want the most potent and aromatic ganja, I use my Espoma tea brew, Sonnes#2 Montmorillinite volcanic ash( magnesium, potassium, iron, calcium) ,
lipton tea (adds robustness to soil and helps digest other organic compounds), stevia tea brew, vitamin water(yes) ,Jamaican bat, Indonesian bat guanos. This I know is some of
the advanced grows even Grander Water Rods from Johaan Grander the Austrian guy that u put the rod in the water it energizes it , astounding growth. Getting back to aroma , I have stressed amongst other cannabists but their goals is on money and not product. I have consistently (no brag) outdone any ganja to hit my area here in DC. I've seen Baltimore , VA flowers all HPS buds and r very bland. Next ur drying is THE most critical part of ur grow. I usually hang in dark closet with NO air movement other than area vent, or airated and slowly dried on average a week. Check ur flowers by gently squeezing and smell, check stems and slightly bend to during when it's slightly dryish. Now the flowers will be dry but check stems not too dry then put in jar. I use gallon pickle jars and place flowers in. Put top on but loose at first then medium and put a peice of paper towel or brown bag between top and jar. Periodically check and 'ROLL' the jar like winemakers do and open/close just like a wine open/close / roll/ sniff. In the process of the final dry look and check stems again because moisture will wick from stem to flower and will moisturize again the flowers. Time and time again I've seen peeps reach the promised land and spoil at this junction where folks closed the jar or container and moisture leaked from the stems and then nitrogen and chlrophyll leaches and an amonia smell comes up. If too dry before jar will make harsh and cut smell/aroma. I'll give more later.
Man, I charge 300$ for my classes.

National Capital Master Gardeners Association
Atomic Dog

Um?
Pickle jars will make you're weed smell a little sour no matter how thoroughly you wash them.
I thought most weed in shops & dispesories was grown hydroponically? Do they use soil and all those amendments? That would be a big job and expensive.
Most likely the problem here is a drying/curing issue. Plus I never saw what strain this is.
I only charge $45 per hr.

Um?
Pickle jars will make you're weed smell a little sour no matter how thoroughly you wash them.

well change that rubber O ring on the lid and soak the glass with H2O2, I bet then that you will not be able to tell what was stored in it before

I thought he meant literally a pickle jar. Canning jars of course the lid or seal can be. Replaced. I just buy new lids occasionally anyway if they get squished too much.
They carry the full line of canning products at the Ami:farm:sh markit down the road here.
also udder cream bees wax and hand forged nails.in case anyone needs any.

Greetings,

Yes I do mean gallon pickle jars. U can clean using bleach then rinse with hot then cold water.

Hey I'm glad gman gave me some other ideas to try. Before he said something every body was quiet. I will be trying terpinator. Ok I was going to grow with feminized seeds but I don't think so I'm going back with my clones. Sooooo I will start getting ready for the upcoming seasons. I thank you all for your input. Also I would love to learn about all the products used to get a more flavorful smoke ��

Greetings,

Wow,there are quite a a few neophytes here no disrespect. I am an outdoorsman myself
but when I came indoors, I applied the principles of nature
in a controlled environment. Plants basically need minerals, enzymes, bacterial culture and good water and keen application. I think that most grow using HPS lighting instead of MH . In my yrs of indoor experience, IF u want the most potent and aromatic ganja, I use my Espoma tea brew, Sonnes#2 Montmorillinite volcanic ash( magnesium, potassium, iron, calcium) ,
lipton tea (adds robustness to soil and helps digest other organic compounds), stevia tea brew, vitamin water(yes) ,Jamaican bat, Indonesian bat guanos. This I know is some of
the advanced grows even Grander Water Rods from Johaan Grander the Austrian guy that u put the rod in the water it energizes it , astounding growth. Getting back to aroma , I have stressed amongst other cannabists but their goals is on money and not product. I have consistently (no brag) outdone any ganja to hit my area here in DC. I've seen Baltimore , VA flowers all HPS buds and r very bland. Next ur drying is THE most critical part of ur grow. I usually hang in dark closet with NO air movement other than area vent, or airated and slowly dried on average a week. Check ur flowers by gently squeezing and smell, check stems and slightly bend to during when it's slightly dryish. Now the flowers will be dry but check stems not too dry then put in jar. I use gallon pickle jars and place flowers in. Put top on but loose at first then medium and put a peice of paper towel or brown bag between top and jar. Periodically check and 'ROLL' the jar like winemakers do and open/close just like a wine open/close / roll/ sniff. In the process of the final dry look and check stems again because moisture will wick from stem to flower and will moisturize again the flowers. Time and time again I've seen peeps reach the promised land and spoil at this junction where folks closed the jar or container and moisture leaked from the stems and then nitrogen and chlrophyll leaches and an amonia smell comes up. If too dry before jar will make harsh and cut smell/aroma. I'll give more later.
Man, I charge 300$ for my classes.

National Capital Master Gardeners Association
Atomic Dog
Thanx

Latest posts

Back