help me plz it can be survive??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iiq van condet

Reaction score
last nite i was give this plant some nute..
and then when i was wake up i saw the plant going to die...

my effort to surviving

1 repot with the new soil
2 i wash the root be4
3 i hanged the leaf that going to lay down

help me plz??

Image220.jpg

Image221.jpg

Image222.jpg

How much nutes did you give it?

Did you flush and/or repot?

ithink much. i bailed the plant, i washed the roots and i put in to pot with new soil.

just flush and give it a soil that has no auto feed. also i would try to tie up the branch that is leaning to a stick or something above it to hold it up. and just give it a lot of light. but thats just my opinion. good luck though.

iiq van condet said:
ithink much. i bailed the plant, i washed the roots and i put in to pot with new soil.

If I read this correctly, you washed all of the soil off of the roots?
Your plant is suffering from simple shock. My advice, saturate the soil one time, put it under some 'soft' light, and hope for the best. It needs time to recover now. Don't feed it, don'r muck with it. You will only induce more stress.. IMO

that is in the shock, oh well. lights lights pure water, no chrolines please but if already have water, then just lights lights lights ummm maybe its time to use the tomato cage for that also if the stem bend... tape it with clean cloth, cut your old cloth, wrap it with dappy water, then mask tape that way it can heal faster.. than let air go in where the bent is use clean stick to keep it erect hmm? use that cage too.. give them no light for few hours see how leaves respond to the light, u know?

i agree with hick and HIE, the best thing you can do is water and wait to see how it responds. good luck

hey iiq van condet, same thing happened to me a few weeks ago with my female. i repotted and added some perilite to the soil, gave it a light wattering with some superthrive in it to help the roots recover but b-1 works as well and switch my lights to cfl (was using 400 Hps) after about a week under the cfl the plant was back and was showing new growth. be careful not to overwatter the plant and like others have said jus leave it alone and let it recovery. if it can it will but try not to do to much more to it..

I'm sorry to be the pessimist iiq, but if by some miracle your plant does come around, it will never amount to much.

I would personally put this down to experience and start off again.

Stick a seed in the ground and in a few weeks you'll have a nice healthy plant.

Latest posts

Back