Help Me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rookie101

Reaction score
ok so iv been on probation since march and havent smoked since then other then 2 or 3 times after my first drug test which was the day befor the 4th of july. im 5"6 and weigh 155lbs. i think the last time i smoked was the 6th and my probation officer called me today and said i had to take a drug test tomorrow.... do you guys think ill be clean.... if not what can i do to pass this test?

another lil side note is that im broke and have no money to buy a flush drink..

BTW where can i get a home drug test kit and how much do they cost?

rookie101 said:
another lil side note is that im broke and have no money to buy a flush drink..

walgreens, osco, any drug store should have them and i believe they are under 20 bucks. as far as being clean how much did you smoke? mj can stay in your system anywhere from 3 days to 12 weeks i think, your probation officer may have a lil sign in their cubicle that states how long each drug can stay in your system, not that this will help now. i never popped dirty on mj but popped dirty for coke, years ago, and it was 7 days after i used. so you never know, i stayed clean after i popped dirty the one time, i was forced to go to rehab regardless of the outcome anyways because of my DUI. i suggest just staying clean while on probation, not worth going to jail over, cuz that place aint fun either.

How did it go...are you still in the free world? Let us know if you can

i havent gone to pick up the test yet. i have to go and get it befor 4:30 and take it befor midnight

hey hey pay attention to me, I have been in probation, i smoked every day I DO NOT HAVE PROBLEM PASS IT

here s how, go to food store, buy pecan jelly usually 2 packs in one box
brand name is (certo) if u cant find it, its ok, ask stocker, or manager for certo pecan jelly.. yer grandma made jellies with that kind... so get one
it has 2 packs of jelly gels in it

empty one milk gallon, fill all gels both packs in that gallon bottle, fill up with water, shake it good

drink all before your appt to have drug test, when you are on the way, drink lot of water lot of it, the pecan jelly is to keep all substance in your body to stay intact in the body, and you pee just water as long cop see you pee, you pass good!

cost me only 3 dollars every month best to have some to be prepared with.

best of all you still can get high and be on way to pee lolololol I did it many time I passed! sweet!

Latest posts

Back