HELP!!! my clones are dying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TITAN

Reaction score
I have 4 clones of sour d under 4 T12's. i put them right into 12/12 lighting and they have roots. they have been there for 3 days and are getting worse.

they are under the SAME exact conditions as the picture of my flowering plant. I did the same thing with that one too. right into flowering. what could be wrong.

soil, lighting, and temp, humidity are all the same as my healthy flowering clones.

dec 6th bad clones 001.jpg

dec 6th bad clones 002.jpg

dec 6th bad clones 003.jpg

dec 6th bad clones 004.jpg

dec 6th bad clones 005.jpg

dec 6th bad clones 006.jpg

it needs a humidity dome,
or spray that girl with water, a humidity dome will be best.

a clear milk jug would work.

what type of soil are you using, it looks like garden soil. you need HAPPY FROG.
keep the humidity high for clones and 60% max during flower. water soil and flush too. and keep the lights close. to be honest with you thats not a bad bud man. peace!

yeah definitely looks like a humidity issue, needs to be in a dome and misted. Make sure your soil isn't full of nutes also!

This is the strain I was going to grow. Have you grown SD before?

I am using mg potting soil.

like I said before, everything is exactly the same as i did it with the first 3 clones and they afre healthy. I did the same thing with these clones.

also, one of my flowering clones is sour d. so I know it.

why would these clones have an issue with soil and humidity when the clones before ( one being the same strain ) have an issue in the exact conditions.

If all the conditions are the same you should be getting the same results, how is your drainage and airation in the new clone potters if the young roots are not getting enough air they can start wilting.

MG isnt great soil for clones, isnt good soil.

fox farm ocean forest is best for growing imho.

Latest posts

Back