Help my plant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hushpuppy said:
Yeah I agree, most of the people here are mature and dedicated to growing and helping others enjoy growing. We don't go in for all the !@#$%&* and immature stuff that happens on the other sites :)

There are no stupid questions here, if you aren't sure ask :)

Thank you mate, it means a lot to know that I can always ask someone because I wouldn't have got this far with out it and it's good to talk to people that are on the same level no some idiots that are just in it for money :)

Hey guys,

I'm giving a quick update on the poor girl. I think she is on her last legs, she is under the hid 24 hour light cycle and she isn't growing or showing any new life. The majorly damaged leafs in the earlier posts did off completely and shriveled up so I trimmed them off and left the good gouth but that just looks sad and not doing anything. I think it's her last legs so I have a seed in germinating ATM just incase it's her time.

Ill post some photos tonight.

Hey guys, i will stop posting on this post as i have pulled the plug, i got up this morning and head of the plant was all weltered over so i pulled her out and as i did that the root ball had not grown at all and they just looked dead and dis coloured so not to worry i have started growing what i am to believe is an auto flower that i got free with my last seed purchase so please keep an eye on that ill start a journal right now because as we all saw i will need your help :) thank you guys and thank you again for your help :)

We call those .."Learning curves" friend...Stay the coarse..:aok:

sounds like you Drowned them early on and may have caused root rot??

Pick ya self up...Dust yourself off..and plant another seed

:48:

Yeah the learning curve can be long and bumpy sometimes but it is a good teacher. Don't give up friend :) Grow mojo for the new baby :)

Latest posts

Back