Help please. I need advise. My plant is too big.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought 8oz of Bush Master. That should be enough for years, LOL! it only takes 1 to 2 1/2 ml. /gallon for hydro. It was the smallest size they had in. Oh well, I better grow more, LOL.
I'll take a picture of her bent and tied like she is now and another after I get all the other branches down. I'll be busy, she's pretty thick!

I have a similar issue. My plant grew 3times its size in the last 4 wks of when it started flowering, and its got several hairs on it but not really budding after 4 wks of flowering. It seems it keeps growing without budding, when my other plants are flowering fine. Im using a 600 hps and its in a 5 gallon bucket. ph is good and its nights are not interupted with any light. Would it be crappy seed or am i just being impatient? It is now about 46 in tall and quite bushy. Everything seems healthy but i feel it should be producing buds by now and not growing so rapidly. let me know your thoughts

Some strains take longer to bud, some really grow out during first weeks of budding....be patient! A big bushy plant is good, as long as you have enough light to feed her!!! :)

Latest posts

Back