Help Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
relax. anyone can do what they want. not saying its right but thats the way she goes bro.
in other news, i bought a 400 watt HPS.
its 2 feet away from them for now ill move it closer im not sure when should i??
check it

Imo, promoting an illegal drug, and stealing from a large store like IGA, for a 7 dollar light... I don't see a moral difference, maybe I've just done alot worst then you guys and still not had bad morals about it.. dont know.

Imo, going into a large corporation like Walmart or something and eating a chocolate bar is alot different then going to someones house and taking something from them.. Stealing isn't always stealing... Theres right and wrong, then theres wrong for the right reasons, which growing pot falls under... and imo taking a 7 dollar light falls under...

And hick im offended by saying if you cant afford to grow pot then dont.. I can barely make my rent every month.. I'm living paycheck to paycheck, if I can save a couple bucks to grow my own supply of herb then I'm going to... by your standards alot of people shouldnt be growing.

I agree with Hick, if you have to steal to support your hobby, you should be having a serious chat with yourself . It goes for anything, not just weed growing. If I want a new telly, I'll work my *** off until I can afford it. If I can't afford it, I'll go without. If you steal to get high, you're no better than that crack head down the street ...

iClown said:
Imo, promoting an illegal drug, and stealing from a large store like IGA, for a 7 dollar light... I don't see a moral difference, maybe I've just done alot worst then you guys and still not had bad morals about it.. dont know.

Imo, going into a large corporation like Walmart or something and eating a chocolate bar is alot different then going to someones house and taking something from them.. Stealing isn't always stealing... Theres right and wrong, then theres wrong for the right reasons, which growing pot falls under... and imo taking a 7 dollar light falls under...

And hick im offended by saying if you cant afford to grow pot then dont.. I can barely make my rent every month.. I'm living paycheck to paycheck, if I can save a couple bucks to grow my own supply of herb then I'm going to... by your standards alot of people shouldnt be growing.

...and just "who" do you suppose pays for what "YOU" stole???..
I'll tell you who...ME..me and every other consumer !.. that's who :)
You are actually taking money out of MY pocket, to support your habits..
I'd just as soon you stood on your own two feet, thanks ;)

people can make decisions. bad or good. either way there is going to be a consequence. the consequence for stealing is if your caught you go to jail, thats the punishment. i personally dont steal from anyone anymore as ive matured past that. but let him do what he wants. if he wants to do that let him. if he gets caught hell be in jail and that will be his lesson. he doesnt need to be lectured, he knows right from wrong.

im mostly saying this because it was my thread lol and it wasnt started for arguing about someone elses desicions.
thanks

Well, I'm still gettin' the little 150hps. I think it will work well in my little closet.
I've got a one gallon plastic container full of change-no pennies.
Think there's at least $100.00 in there.
lol

Gb

Bottom line is I have my limits, I have my values, and noone can change them. Just because they aren't the same as yours I'd respect not being insulted. ( I'm sure lots of people would yell at us for what we all have in common. )

EDIT: I could go on defending myself but thats not what this forum is about, its about love not hate, and I'm not going to hijack this guys thread, so I'ma drop it at that. Also I ment no offence to Hick, THG or anyone else, I respect my elders for they are wiser.

I stole a cool lookin spoon one time from a japiness steak house when i was young my mom made me take it back and say im sorry i get to parionied to take anything now

but to each is own or how ever it goes lets all get along and get stoned

word no more hate.
my plants are messed up. im sure now that ive burned them to the max and theyre yellowing like mads always. getting worse everyday.. will stopping nutes save them?

how much are you giving them nutes? and what kind of nutes?

i have some whack *** miracle grow and miracle grow soil at the moment. the soil im thinking now after trying it is garbage. i used the MG nutes on my first grow and the plant got huge. although i started its nutes extrememly late... i only gave them literally a pinch of MG when i watered them.
theyre messed up royaly

I'd quit on the nutes for a couple weeks, see if you notice a difference.

haha i hope they last that long but yeah your prolly right bro ill do just that.

btw I dont know what kind of setup you have but what I did was made a shelf type thing on the wall with holes in the shelf about 6 holes, then I bought light sockets with the regular plug attached and put them threw the holes so they were ontop of the plants, then had a couple cfls on lamps on stools and stuff around the plants, kinda a ghetto set up but worked well.

I dont think light is your main problem though. I've heard mixed views on miracle grow, I've heard the soil sucks and I've heard mixed opinions on the nutrients. give some more info on your plants, temperature in room, how many hours is light on in a day, how big are the pots.

cant take the temp at the moment, their in bigger pots then they really need at this stage, 24 hours light a day, 400watt HPS. im starting some seeds too so in case they dont work out. but i want them to, they have mad pistils all over them..

don't use little light bulbs?

OR

tons of simple sockets on the end of cords. this is how most all lamps are, the cord runs right up thru them to the socket. hang them.

Latest posts

Back