Help Please!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayreef

Herb Jedi
Reaction score
hello all, just wanted to post these pics and ask opinions of people with more knowledge. rockwool, setting in a very weak nute solution. on top of light for heat, better chance of of germ. 72-80 right? does it look good so far? any tips, they are very welcome?

juju1.jpg

juju2.jpg

the only thing i give you here, is they like darkness when germing. give them as much as possible. you probably already know that though

No nutrients at all are needed by seeds when germinating or until the first real set of leaves after the starter leaves.

Moist, not wet.

If the seeds are buried, light won't make any difference. Under the soil, the light won't hit the seed.

jayreef said:
thanx fellas, other than that looks good though?
Yes, also, the cubes can NEVER dry out during germ. They HAVE to stay moist. Putting them under a humidity dome would help slow the evaporation. Remember, never wet, never dry.

i did mine in wet paper towel rolls. set them inside a cup of water and put em in my closet, but thats when i didnt know anything at all about germing or growing. actually didnt think there was much to germinating seeds. just learned something though, this thread will be useful for my next grow i start when i move out.

Latest posts

Back