help please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Real78

Reaction score
I went to check on the little ones today and another one of them had a red white spot on the leaf, just like the first one that I posted the pic of. To see what I am talking about here is the link to my grow Journal
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40407

I am about 3 days into week two with WATER ONLY, 24 hour lights on and so far my temp in my room is 70-76f and 40-49% humidity. I have two fans one in and one out plus the fan for the little ones.

Set up is DWC
lights fluors
rock wool/hydroton and netpots

i haven't done DWC yet myself but i think you may need some nutes in there..

I was thinking the same thing so I am going to add them later today as I am going to go buy RO water right now.

Im not sure I would jump on the first post my friend.. IMO..they are to young for nutes now..Give your post atleast 12 hrs for people around the globe to see it..:giggle: and its only one...just a bad bean..play with it..or replace..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
Im not sure I would jump on the first post my friend.. IMO..they are to young for nutes now..Give your post atleast 12 hrs for people around the globe to see it..:giggle: and its only one...just a bad bean..play with it..or replace..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

It's the sec one the first one started about four days ago and now today another one with the same problem.

has the first one gotten any worse and we could do with some new pics up showing the 2 plants affected

:48:

No the first one stayed the same and I will try to get new pics up.

Ok, I was looking closely at my little ones and the second one had apart of the shell on it that's what it was. LOL, I couldn't reach back by it because my back was hurting and today I was cleaning them and spraying them and notice that is what happen the shell was on the leaf.

Thanks everyone for your input, I did add some nutes and they love it. With in half a day they got bigger really fast, lol so I will leave the nutes.

Well, something is going on this is what I found when I went to check on the little ones before bed everything was good for water, ppm was 450-489, ph 6.5 and no I found this looks like the what happen to the first one and I moved the lights a little higher just to make sure they are not getting burnt.:eek:

I am uploading two new pictures of the second plant I have no idea what is going on. My room is clean I there are not bugs that I can see or have seen. The first plant that this happen to I was just using RO water 24/7 fluor lights nothing else. Now the second one is with nutes and the plants did seem to love that :) they grow extra leafs with in 24-48 hours. I am only into day 5 of week two.

Is this something that I am suppose to worry about or am I ok. I do not know what kind they are as this is a test run my friend gave me some little ones to gem and learn from that before I buy some good seeds.

Well your 1st problem is PH. 6.5 is what you want soil growing to be at. You need to lower you PH to 5.3 to 5.5 for hydro. I'll bet ya a dollar that if you get your PH right your problems will resolve themselfs...take care..

Sir_Tokie said:
Well your 1st problem is PH. 6.5 is what you want soil growing to be at. You need to lower you PH to 5.3 to 5.5 for hydro. I'll bet ya a dollar that if you get your PH right your problems will resolve themselfs...take care..

I will give this a try right now but this happen even before I add nutes to my water and my water ppm was really low 30ppm.

I didn't get a chance to check my little ones at lunch time but I will when I get home I did lower my ph to 5.0 this moring before work and hope that will help. I will keep everyone updated and thanks again for the replys.

UPDATE:
I lowered my pH and when I check on them after work they must have loved it because there was new leafs out of no where. I was like holy shhhhheeepp, where did you come from.

ph chart.jpg

Ph in hydro should be 5.8.

Works for me and many others

Here is a question if the Ph is going up then the plants are NOT eating and if it goes down the ARE eating?????

It just means you need to have the ph in the required zone for the nutes to be available to the plants, generally agreed between 5.5 and 6.2 although i'm sure some will differ.

If you look at the chart at 5.8 ph the plant can or should be getting a balance of all the available nutes ;)

I stick to it like glue :)

Real78 said:
Thank you very much fam I will read this later today as it is midnight.:eek:

MIDNIGHT!!! Lol i wish lololol, its nearly half 6 in morning here and i been on since half ten yesterday mornin lol

Well, this moring I looked at the second plant and the leaf that took damage looks pretty bad it looks like its fake and now starting to get smal brown spots on it my othere plants look good so far.

Latest posts

Back