help reviving my girls scout cookies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buds_killington

Reaction score
well i bought these little guys looking sickly and thought i could revive them. its not going as well as i planned though. any tips? they both started out with one stem and one leaf so theyre growing but not good enough.

Attachments

• 20180508_074508.jpg
    20180508_074508.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 20180508_074512.jpg
    20180508_074512.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 83
well buds, clearly the dirt is dry as can be and at least 1 kind of bugs

i just watered them 2 days ago but i've had them under the warmer light all day. the top layer is dry but underneath the soil is still moist. what would you recommend for the bugs? i've only used neem oil on them once so far and they're about due for another round here this week.

I'm in the Central Valley of Cali and we have some of the worst bugs ever here. I recommend avid, 4 days later forbid, 4 days later avid and pray. Bugs are easier to prevent than get rid of.

I'm in the Central Valley of Cali and we have some of the worst bugs ever here. I recommend avid, 4 days later forbid, 4 days later avid and pray. Bugs are easier to prevent than get rid of.
Tell me about your nutes. Do you use silica? Have you heard of SNS 209? EM1?

nope haven't heard of any of those. They're still a little young for nutrients but soon. what would you recommend?

That depends on what you want from your grow and how you grow.

My recommendation would be General Hydroponics 3 part, Micro, grow and bloom with additional silica. GH has 1 but forget what's called. I suggest that you use 1 manufacturer because their products will work together. These nutes are readily available and modestly priced.

Wow...You paid money for those?....Not to be a downer but those are in Bad shape. Is this your first grow?

do you see any new growth?

Wow...You paid money for those?....Not to be a downer but those are in Bad shape. Is this your first grow?

do you see any new growth?

I didn't pay full price and yes this is my first MJ grow. There is plenty of new growth but it's not as much as i had hoped for. i have some DP thats doing great but these aren't. i generally have a green thumb. i've grown plenty of flowers and vegetables with no problem. i'm hoping that helps me out a little bit. i felt like kind of a hero for rescuing these poor almost dead plants and at least trying to revive them. dude at the clone shop was gonna trash them at the end of the day so i got a great deal and figured what the hell. i'll give it a go.

Last edited:
gave them a good soaking today and also used some neem oil. hopefully, that will help. what do you think Umbra?

Could you take a close-up pic of the growing tips? I have concerns that you don't have enough of a growing tip and that these plants will not survive. I hate to see you spending the time and effort if these are not going to survive...

here it is my worst one. a little bit of new growth below the leaf.

Attachments

• 20180513_212645.jpg
    20180513_212645.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 54
I really hate to tell you, but I just don't think that there is any way that these are going to make it. You need some leaf material on the growing tip and I see none. Do these even have roots? If it were me, I would be looking for some new plants or starting some new seeds.

Latest posts

Back