Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Help, THC Spray?

Bartanion

Reaction score
I got over an ounce of stems and beans, crystally too. I know theres a way to make spray out of them, boiling them in something, god damnit. I heard a while ago that you can take stems and beans and turn em into spray to put on your weed. I move **** around here, and when Im dealing with regulars I guess a little boost wouldnt hurt. Somebodys gotta know something.Help

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Bartanion said:
I got over an ounce of stems and beans, crystally too. I know theres a way to make spray out of them, boiling them in something, god damnit. I heard a while ago that you can take stems and beans and turn em into spray to put on your weed. I move **** around here, and when Im dealing with regulars I guess a little boost wouldnt hurt. Somebodys gotta know something.Help
Whats up Bartanion. I have never heard of a spray. I know you can make hash, hash oil, butter and a few other things. You can find them located in the hash and recipe sections.

O

Ogof

Just make hash oil and "water" it down with some alchohol and spray it on.

Bartanion

Reaction score
how do you make hash oil? ****, I been smokin for 9 years and i dont know. Thanks for the help though man

Latest posts