Help would be much appreciated.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, a couple of my babies are doing some weird things. One is growing leaves in circles and the other has leaves with bumps all over them. It kind of looks like it has a bunch of warts or something. I took a couple pictures, you can't really see, but I tried... Anyways, if anyone can tell me what the problem is I would be very grateful.

P.S. They've only had water so far. Comes from a well, could be the problem?

how are you growing them? What type lights? How old are they?

Hippiemaster420 said:
Hi guys, a couple of my babies are doing some weird things. One is growing leaves in circles and the other has leaves with bumps all over them. It kind of looks like it has a bunch of warts or something. I took a couple pictures, you can't really see, but I tried... Anyways, if anyone can tell me what the problem is I would be very grateful.

P.S. They've only had water so far. Comes from a well, could be the problem?

Your sig is perfect. I hadn't read that quote from him yet, but it's perfect.

If the leaves on your plant are healthy, the right shade of green for the strain and growing well, I wouldn't worry about it. If any of that changes, then worry.

I have 12 under 2 1k HPS. They are about 3 weeks old. Only 2 are growing funny, the one with warts has leaves that are turning a yellowish color. The circle leaves are also yellowing slightly, not as bad as the wart plant though.

Hippiemaster420 said:
I have 12 under 2 1k HPS. They are about 3 weeks old. Only 2 are growing funny, the one with warts has leaves that are turning a yellowish color. The circle leaves are also yellowing slightly, not as bad as the wart plant though.
What temp is your grow area?

How close to the plants are those 1K lights?

What type of ventilation do you have set up?

What type of nutrients are you giving them, how often and how much?

What type of media are you growing in, specifically?

If you can answer those questions and perhaps show a pic or two of them, the experienced growers here can help you get your plants back on track.

First, we have to know at least as much as I've asked in this post.

Never hotter than 80, usually around 75.

About a foot and a half under.

In a shed with ducting through hoods carrying heat out.

No nutes as of yet, they are only 3 weeks.

Fox Farms Ocean whatever it is.

I tried posting pictures to no avail. That should answer all your questions, thanks again. You guys are awesome.

Hippiemaster420 said:
Never hotter than 80, usually around 75.

About a foot and a half under.

In a shed with ducting through hoods carrying heat out.

No nutes as of yet, they are only 3 weeks.

Fox Farms Ocean whatever it is.

I tried posting pictures to no avail. That should answer all your questions, thanks again. You guys are awesome.

Since the pics aren't happening, maybe you could describe the plants as closely as you can. Height, width, stem size, number of nodes.

Is it all the leaves or just one or two?

Have you kept the soil moist, but not dry or wet?

Are you watering with pH adjusted water? Have you measured the pH of your runoff when watering?

Sorry for all the questions, but this is information that always gets asked for in other threads before anyone can make a reasonable assumption.

I'm a hydro guy. I'm hoping one of the soil pros step in here...

Right about now would be good....hehe

As soon as he answers the rest of the questions.

Good luck Hippiemaster420. I'm gonna leave you now for the soil pros. I think I've asked you all the stuff they'll need to know.

Latest posts

Back