Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrow22

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just started growing hydroponically, and have a little guy goin. The problem is, the leaves are started to yellow on the tips and the very bottom ones (not the 2 beginning not serrated ones) are almost completely yellow ( picture at bottom). It is in a rapidrooter cube, which is ph adjusted. I put it in my bucket, which is a 5 gallon drip system aquafarm system, with its reservoir in the bottom. I put the rapid rooter cube in the system before it fully rooted out, is that my problem? anyway, i have the drip system running a 1/4 st. nute solution. Ventilation is good, temp is good, humidity is good...

100_0090.jpg

what is the ph of your solution?? did you adjust it after you added the nutes etc???? im not an expert.. but i believe this could be a ph problem...you want it to be 5.5.....

Cut back on the nutes, give it 1/8 strength and see how it reacts

i think ph is around 6.1. but i heard ph is fine from about 5.5 to 6.3. you really think 1/8 strength nutes would be good?

i dunno if 6.1 is good... i know 5.5 is.. try adjusting ph..and try it out....
some strains are more sensitive i think..

I dont thinh it is the ph... i have been growing mine for 2weeks with a 7.1 ph untill i got myself a ph kit, and they were just fine...

How is the humidity?

humidity is fine, around 30 to 40... argh, this is frustrating

thats definately nute burn i think....

hmmmm it could be nute burn... because i skipped the part where you said you put it in before fully rooted... it could just be the yellowing that clones normally do while rooting... is your new growth coming in nice... has it got any worse since this happened???

ya, it is getting worse. I think it could be nute burn. Should i just run straight water through it for a couple of days and see what it does?

Latest posts

Back