HEMP and Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
I have decide to put up in the thread about hemp and marijuana...

I was thinking, and want to google it up "hemp seeds" the results came in.. my eyes was rolling up with a ugly sigh... man... this is not even cooler...

those people who runs google need to take a closer look I just want to see if we can get up with these people to get straight with hemp and marijuana..

here it goes... when I got the result.. it says "buy marijuana seeds".. and all that is related mostly to marijuana.. such as "TH amsterdam oldest seed bank"

I only found good one result about hemp seeds.. it can be eaten.. and richly in protein.. and can make rarely oil out of old cracked hemp seeds.. but nothing about "buy hemp seeds" or any sources to order hemp seeds or how to get it.. all that.. sucks huh? its like google thinks hemp is pot.. no its not... google is one of biggest site people keep go in every day.. we do need to get google people s attention and what really hemp is.... you know? we could make difference if we did that?;) ya know I'm currently in my truck popped this laptop and got this going on.. thats super sweet for me...;)

all this talk about Hemp makes one hungry!

Directions:

The crumb topping is what makes these banana muffins stand apart from the ordinary. :holysheep:

Prep Time: approx. 15 Minutes.

Cook Time: approx. 20 Minutes.

Ingredients

1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 bananas, mashed
3/4 cup white sugar
1 eggs, lightly beaten
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup hulled hemp seed

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease 10 muffin cups, or line with muffin papers.
2. In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
3. In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and hulled hemp seed. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
Sprinkle topping over muffins.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.

;)

I just thought male plants is hemp but obvious its not?

UKgirl420 said:
type in on google
define hemp
or use this
hxxtp://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4GGLL_en-GB&defl=en&q=define:hemp&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

tells u an awfull lot there papa beach :48:

ahh that is lot better than I got from google... how did you do that with define thing in google?

sigh... theres many confusions going on with hemp and marijuana...eventhough we did has lot of confusions on racism in the america history..... in fact that is same people that is in the government in the history that illegalized the marijuana and has the best probale cause to have DEA the fullest control with hemp plants

jeez man these people who was in that government chairs.. is competely idiots.. and has given us biggest influnces on the racism, and lot of people like us is in jail for their "wrongdoing" ... and I am gonna say this...

we do got a dream...it will come true.. just like Martin L. King.. his dream did came true.. and it getting brighter too..... I just can't believe it... hemp seeds is the key here... I know we in america did grow lot of hemp plants.. but we gotta to do it right... and those hemp plants that grew, did grew in the wrong hands.. anyone is seeing what I am seeing buddy?

yes it is people. hemp is a sativa cannabis plant. it is illeage to grow ANY PLANT that is in the cannabis geino line. how many times do i have to say it.

papabeach1 said:
ahh that is lot better than I got from google... how did you do that with define thing in google?

just type the word define before your question :p

I just learn.. hmm hemp is a cousin of marijuana plant..

so god did made hemp and marijuana.. man.. lot of people didn't know that..

that's new level to me.. I need get that crank up.. and note to DEA that hemp is not DRUG at all.. and maybe FDA can help me out..

papabeach1 said:
I just thought male plants is hemp but obvious its not?
I'm pretty sure or better yet my hypothesis is that hemp is a strain of marijuana or as jalapeno's are to habenero ,similar but different qualities and bred for its indivdual end. As tobacco is grown to smoke and chew so does marijuana have its many uses.

oh thanks kahli..(toke 2 time) and passed ......

(cough cough>.... hemp is other plant but is a family of marijuana plant.. like cousin ya know.. and have many more uses too... marijauna is to smoke and chill... I don't know about smoking the hemp... I think I saw one at 420 store?? maybe I should check it out... but I don't think it will get me high like marijuana does..

Latest posts

Back