Here i grow again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
It's been soooooo long sence i been on here to post.. I really do miss u guys and girls alot. Down to biz-ness......

The strain that i have going is a cross, Greenhouse seeds Super Lemon Haze and a Sour Diesel male that i was gifted. he was kept alive through clones, he's from the 90's.... This is my 1st time growing these seeds out. I had germ 3 of them and i had 1 female outta the group.. I started this up around 2-3 months ago inside, wich i low-stress-trained it for a month inna half, by then, there sex was showing.. I deccided to transplant my lonely lady out to the back yard, were she is now in her 2nd week of flower. I really been putting a feeding to her once a week, heavy doseage and she loves it.. im useing fox farm nutes, along with beastie bloomz and sweet... sence im not @ home now, i cant put any pics up:ignore: but i will have them for u all tomorrow.. till then:icon_smile: and smoke

I'm pulling up my lawn chair right now and ready to see some sexy ladies :D

But until then here take this :48:

heres the pics.... the last few pics are the most recent

WP_000234.jpg

WP_000233.jpg

WP_000235.jpg

WP_000236.jpg

WP_000231.jpg

WP_000415.jpg

WP_000492.jpg

WP_000497.jpg

WP_000498.jpg

Thankyou for the comments... Sooo i jus went out to go give my lady a drink, had to were a jacket cause its been really cool here in the am and @ night... if it keeps this up, ill be have'n me a lil purple in my buds... but, while i was rubbing her down and playing with her leave, i noticed that the lemon scent was really light compared to how it was @ 1st.... Now it have a smell similar to wht u get whn u leave clothes in the washer too long b4 putting it in the dryer(dont act like im the only 1 that 4get to put em in the dryer lmao). All i can say is that she stink so good.. frm the ground to the 1st lower branch is a mer 1inch of space, most of the branches are 2feet long, EXCEPT wht use to be the top of the plant. Many bud sites, the branchies of the branchies have branchies LOL.... Overall im really like'n the growth pattern of this lady. I jus took pics wit my phones and will be sending them to myself so i can upload them.

lol im with ya I always forget to put clothes in the drier i always gotta wash em again lol

here are some new pics that i took this morning..I put my watering can next to it to show about how big it is... enjoy

WP_000503.jpg

WP_000504.jpg

WP_000505.jpg

Hey u all... Been a lil while sence I updated... The lil lady is coming along really nicely, good crystal production and the buds are getting bigger... Been a lil rainy for the past few days.... I guess I'll see how resistant it is to mold whn the buds get larger.. But so far so good, I'll have pics to put up inna few days whn its nice out... Till then take care and be high... Jus Blaze!!!!!

Latest posts

Back