here we go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms4ms

ms4ms
Reaction score
First, this is my first grow and I have copied everything from this forum. I have chosen fluro's for this grow because they are working great. I started approximately Mar 26 with 4 seeds in jiffy pot. I had to learn to be patient when germinating. I have switched rooms and thought it was big enough for veg and flower.:mad: If the pics are good enough I actually think I am 3-4-3 in the female race. I see small pistils coming in at every node. As you can see my lites 2-30watt each-3footers(fluro's) have done great. The plant on the left is growing an inch a day and the others are not far behind.The lites are tilted to keep them close to my 4 newbies in jiffy pots. Here is some techie stuff: soil is just professional grade potting soil. I have used peter's 20-20-20 just 2 times and they have taken off. I have checked all my nutrients and they are almost perfect. Soil temp is 70d, room temp is 72d and the humidity varied from 60-80. These are bag seeds by the way and I will try and clone one. This might be above my ability.
Now after you see my pics here are my ???. do you all see the lovely little girl pistils or am I dreaming? the jiffy pots are at least 3 weeks behind, so can I wait until they catch up to flower together, or will that put my current girls in veg to long. Also, I am geussing at age, anyone else care to? For flowering I already have a 105w cfl to add. I decided to wait until flowering as they are growing good now. I might chage lites later but I am happy so far. Any suggestions would be great. This is a closet in my house and I have spent maybe $200 so far. The room is 5 ft wide, 3 ft deep and 9 feet tall. Again, when should I go to flower? or will it be obvious?

DSCN0976.JPG

DSCN0977.JPG

DSCN0978.JPG

DSCN0979.JPG

DSCN0980.JPG

DSCN0981.JPG

Hey ms4ms, good luck with the grow, your plants look like they're doing good so far. You don't know how old they are? I think those "pistils" you are seeing are just new sets of leaves sprouting. Too soon to show sex, in my opinion.

ms4ms said:
First, this is my first grow and I have copied everything from this forum. I have chosen fluro's for this grow because they are working great. I started approximately Mar 26 with 4 seeds in jiffy pot. I had to learn to be patient when germinating. I have switched rooms and thought it was big enough for veg and flower.:mad: If the pics are good enough I actually think I am 3-4-3 in the female race. I see small pistils coming in at every node. As you can see my lites 2-30watt each-3footers(fluro's) have done great. The plant on the left is growing an inch a day and the others are not far behind.The lites are tilted to keep them close to my 4 newbies in jiffy pots. Here is some techie stuff: soil is just professional grade potting soil. I have used peter's 20-20-20 just 2 times and they have taken off. I have checked all my nutrients and they are almost perfect. Soil temp is 70d, room temp is 72d and the humidity varied from 60-80. These are bag seeds by the way and I will try and clone one. This might be above my ability.
Now after you see my pics here are my ???. do you all see the lovely little girl pistils or am I dreaming? the jiffy pots are at least 3 weeks behind, so can I wait until they catch up to flower together, or will that put my current girls in veg to long. Also, I am geussing at age, anyone else care to? For flowering I already have a 105w cfl to add. I decided to wait until flowering as they are growing good now. I might chage lites later but I am happy so far. Any suggestions would be great. This is a closet in my house and I have spent maybe $200 so far. The room is 5 ft wide, 3 ft deep and 9 feet tall. Again, when should I go to flower? or will it be obvious http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11849

I think it takes 6-8 weeks for a plant to become mature. Although you can flower directly from seed under 12/12. The longer they veg and bigger they grow, you'll probably get a bigger yield. Once they get around 8 weeks or so you can take a clone cutting and put that under 12/12. In anywhere from 1 week to 2 weeks they will show sex. Then you'll be able to see which are male/female.

Latest posts

Back