here we grow again, PART 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms4ms

ms4ms
Reaction score
Greetings, and I hope this post finds everyone good. I made some changes to the room and would love some feedback. My plants are getting BIG to me almost 8" or more with nodes everywhere. As you can see I just put up a 105wcfl and I will judge the performance. I will clone soon but am nervous about doing that.Just feed them there 3rd weak solution of 20-20-20. I sure hope my big 3 are lady's. I just transplanted 2 more but ran out of water catchers so I have 2 more waiting. My ph and nutes have been borderline perfect. very slightly low on N. How do I increase this? I really like the site and the posts and my wife thinks I am silly, like a kid in a candy factory. HMMM, that sounds about right. Best Regards,Matthew

DSCN1003.JPG

DSCN1005.JPG

DSCN1009.JPG

DSCN1011.JPG

DSCN1012.JPG

DSCN1014.JPG

hey nice plants! you're using a 105 watt fluoro? that's probably really good for vegging but as they get bigger you're going to need more lights. you should also look into LST'ing them, particularly if you're going to use fluros, because you don't want them getting very tall so you can't position the fluros very well. fluro light weakens a great deal the farther it travels, so i would imagine a bushier plant would be better.

i dunno...i'm just talking out of my *** :p your plants look great! good luck with them!

Latest posts

Back