here we grow again, PART 4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms4ms

ms4ms
Reaction score
at some point in time I will think of a different name for my thread.:D Could actually use some feedback on how all of this looks. The three big ones are in flower since apr27 so not long. Just added the cfl's inbetween the plants. This is all bagseed so I am hoping anyway. Now, on the smaller ones in veg, I can't believe the size of the last one. These were pl;anted approximately on pot day 4-20 and I did not have this growth with the ones in flower now. This is an afghan seed I bought from a bank. The little stressed purple one will be transplanted soon and I put this seed straight in dirt without germinating. I believe this was a free seed from the seedbank, unknown strain. I think my timing is off with the veg and flower timing. I am using 2(30w)-36" cool white fluro's for veg and now have 5 42 watt cfl's for flower.I also have the 2-4 footer's in the flower room that is dormant now.

DSCN1115.JPG

DSCN1120.JPG

DSCN1119.JPG

DSCN1118.JPG

Whats Up Ms, they look great. The 1 in the middle looks a little to close to the light on the right side i think, or it could be how u took the pic dont want u to get them burned but they look good keep it up

Latest posts

Back