Herma Plant Keep or Throw ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadsfx

Reaction score
Hi Peeps,

Well out of 4 plants for my first grow, I have 2 males, 1 Hermy and 1 unknown, but looking male..

I have a few Q's that I would really appreciate some advice on.

1. Should I throw the males out? or make hash oil with them?
2. If I take a cutting/clone of the female part of my hermy, will that then grow into a female?
3. Shall I keep the Hermy? or is it smokeable?

Many thanks in advance for anyone who can offer some advice.. Happy Smoking :p

Matt.

I''m still learning myself but i do believe that the hermie is smokeable. But you will have seed in it and will be much less potent then if it were a female. My take is if it's the only one that will produce you bud and your in it for the learning iwould ride it out and see what ya get, but this is just a newbie speaking also, maybe wait till one of the many other experts here come around and see what they say, this site will definately be much help for you as it has been for me. Good luck and keep em green!

Well,, If its the only thing close to a female that ya have,,I would get rid of the males,, pull the balls of the "IT" and go for it. Isnt Hermie smoke better then none? I dont know cause I dont know if I ever smoked any Hermie weed.

Don't let the hermie pollinate any females that you have. Hermie smoke can be good.

clean your room thoroughly, so to not pollenate future crops. other than that should get you high.

I wouldn't smoke it just start over or go with some clones, after you clean up
pollen will be throughout the bud even if you did pull the nuts off. Its up to you on what you smoke, if you share make it know it is hermie its the nice thing to do.

The most potent plant I've grown yet was a hermie. It went hermie about 5 - 6 weeks into flower so I let it finish and was glad I did.

In your case I would grow it out while starting some different seeds.

Latest posts

Back