Hermie in Flowering Med Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROFL, no "Him"s PC, the three I axed were Cross Dressers.

And no, I had to give up the daredevil stuff a few years back. But I really did once get a $100 speeding ticket in my race chair! Last time I did a big wheelie, though, I ended up cracking my head open on the corner of the counter.

This old bod doesn't heal as fast today as it used to when I was totally wild and crazy.....<G>

Glad you got the job done! I know it stinks to have to kill something that you have put so much love into...but it is what it is!

I really am not familiar enough with tinctures to know if there is anything special about this particular recipe, so when I get some time I will type the thing out to you in a PM, I don't think that is copyright infringment...lol...I'm not trying to sell the dang thing, or make it sound like it was my original idea. I have never made tinctures, so I don't know much about them. So I will send it to you, and if you find anything interesting about it, that is not included in the others then you can feel free to share it with others that use this type of med...I'm a smoker...and sometimes eat it, but I have not yet had a reason to learn how to make a tincture. Good Luck on the rest of your girls...I'd say if the hermied plants were not full of seeds, that the rest of your plants should be fairly seed free.

LMAO...speeding ticket...what kind of cop gives a woman in a wheel chair a speeding ticket??? Thats as bad as them giving my buddy a DUI on a bicycle...lol...FrEaKiN CoPs!

Hey LF as long as you post what and who wrote the artical(?) there is no prob with copywrite infringement

a race chair??!!! show us a pic, pleeeze

Latest posts

Back