Hermie Question...(KUSH Strain)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spaceface

Space Cadet
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. I have a strain called Free Kush which is K.O. Kush x Starr Kush. Now, out of all my years growing I have never had a hermie. and I have heard that some kush strains are prone to being hermie. Mine seems to fall into this category.

When I observe the plant I see what looks like male flowers. It already seems like a couple of the sacs are open. But it does not seem there is any pollen in them. My question I guess, should I pull it? Could it be a just empty male flowers? I have another female growing at its side and do not want her to become pollinated...How long after the development of the sacs, does it take for them to mature and open??? Thanks for your time.

You be best to pull if you have others in the room....IMO the first few sax that open are sterile...after pulling the herm mist the plants good with water...this will kill any pollen...if they opened a few befor ya noticed..Im sure you will find a few seeds but not many..and only if they have atleast 3 weeks to go...How far in are these?

take care and be safe
:48:

.............:(...........I was under the assumption this would be the answer I would get. Thanks for the input. They are exactly 2 weeks in today. Thanks again.

I will say this. A few seeds in YOUR OWN WEED,,is 10 times better then the buying crap off the streets.

Latest posts

Back