Hermies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankcos

Reaction score
I am currently 35 days into flower.So I was watering my ladies today and noticed what looked to be a sack on one of them.Upon further investigation I realized that she had 4 or 5 sacks all hidden well under the bud and one had already opened.I looked at the others and found the same thing on another lady.These were both the plants that I had experimented with topping multiple times.I hope they didn't pollunate my other ladies.I pulled them all and washed the area down well, I guess I can only keep my fingers crossed and hope the others won't produce seeds.

damn that suxs man sry to hear that. hopefully they didnt polinated the other good luck bro.

Oh dude that sucks ! Im sendin some GREEN MOJO ur way man !
Pray the rest are chicks !

frankos that just sucks, feeling your pain man. It won't hurt so here comes some GREEN MOJO

If you have open sacs, you can pretty much bet that your girls are pollinated. Was this bagseed?

The Hemp Goddess said:
If you have open sacs, you can pretty much bet that your girls are pollinated. Was this bagseed?
I think they probably were too.Yes it was bagseed, do you think the stress from multiple toppings had something to do with it?Or were they just destined to be herms from day 1?

frankcos said:
I think they probably were too.Yes it was bagseed, do you think the stress from multiple toppings had something to do with it?Or were they just destined to be herms from day 1?

Topping was not the cause. Bagseed is always suspect, a hermie in the group somewhere made that seed you used... you have less chance of having a hermie be the pollenator in your bagseed if it was grown outside, if it's someone's inside weed, it was a hermie passing on a hermie gene. That's why people here don't grow from bagseed if able to purchase good seeds. Just get some better seed, and don't blame yourself.

It's not ALL bad bro. You can still smoke 'em! :)

Latest posts

Back