Hey Everyone-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that your pops isnt doing so hot, hope he gets better. And don't worry mom, we arn't trashin the place while your gone.

Sorry to hear. Spend your time with him. Glad you checked in. Was just wondering about you cause I haven't seen ya here in a while.

Hope all is OK.......

PB:)

There is nothing in life more important than family. I hope your father gets better.

Hey guys, lemme explain a little better. :)

I appreciate the well wishes. The support means tons. But he's dying. It's just do we prolong his life or what? So many questions. Hospice was all set and ready to bring him home this morning. I walk in the hospital today to find him sitting up and talking to everyone. ;) Tough ol bastard. He won't go down without a fight.

But I am in a good place emotionally. I have an outstanding support system, and I am looking forward to the day he no longer has to suffer. On the other hand, I will enjoy him while he's here.

Don't worry about me. I get my toughness from him. :D

Love you guys.

Then my thoughts are with you and your family at this tough time. I lost my father.... I know it can be tough. Cherish the time you do have.

sorry to hear about your father. your MP friends are always here for support if you need us to vent.

you should bake him some firecrackers ;) and reminiss on happy thoughts.

Goodluck and hope everything is well.

Just one advice if I may..

Before the day come, make your peace with your father and ask/talk
to him about everything in every way before that day comes.

My sister in law, didn't and she to this day have regrets.

take care

My Prayers are with you and your family Mom.. I don't look forward to the day when I must do the same.
God Bless...

Thanks guys. :)

Well tomorrow we will bring my dad home from the hospital, and Hospice will come and help us keep him comfortible until he gives up the fight and goes to Heaven.

Gonna be rough....but the outpouring of support has been a true comfort.

I just want his suffering to be done.

As for me, I am doing alright.

Smokin I want to say that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You are in a pretty crappy position right now, and I feel for you. Enjoy the time you have left with him. Your family here at MP is with you.

Hey there Smokin' Mom, you've been on my mind alot lately...now I know why...

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I'm so glad that you have such a wonderful support system around you.

SmokinMom said:
I appreciate the well wishes. The support means tons. But he's dying. It's just do we prolong his life or what?

Let him live it up! When he's ready he'll go himself on his own time!

Sorry to hear about your daddy mom. best wishes for you and your family.

SmokinMom said:
Hey guys, lemme explain a little better. :)

I appreciate the well wishes. The support means tons. But he's dying. It's just do we prolong his life or what? So many questions. Hospice was all set and ready to bring him home this morning. I walk in the hospital today to find him sitting up and talking to everyone. ;) Tough ol bastard. He won't go down without a fight.

But I am in a good place emotionally. I have an outstanding support system, and I am looking forward to the day he no longer has to suffer. On the other hand, I will enjoy him while he's here.

Don't worry about me. I get my toughness from him. :D

Love you guys.

Im sorry to hear about your father. I hope everything turns out ok. Best wishes

Hey Mom sorry to hear about your dad. At least he had a long life with you and all the ones he loves Enjoy the time you have left with him bring up some of the good times you two have had together Hes not suffering hes just enjoying the short time he has left with you and his love ones Stay strong we are all here for you:D

I am sorry to hear about your Dad SM, the main thing now is to celebrate his life, and the love you all have for him. If he is still awake with you guys , now is the time to drive that point home. My dad is not long for this world either, and it pains me greatly. We all know it eveentually comes down to this I guess.........

Hi Mom,
I am prayin for your Dad,
I went through the same thing with my Mam years ago but for her she was gradually getting worse before she finally let go...
I think its a little easier when you know that they dont have much time left with us so make the most of it because as we all know that when they are gone we always regret not saying something or doing something while they were still with us......
Be strong Mom!;)

Latest posts

Back