Hey Guys I’m back. Life’s been crazy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not overly well. Crazy 6 months. Changed my business aug. Mom passed 2days later. Best friend from high school killed himself in November. Moms house froze in December 6 leaks 60,000 gallons water before we found it. Then 3 weeks ago got covid

gotta get better lol

Carty just joined the Banned for Life Membership of TCC. I stood up to Bodhi Sativa regarding this Goat & Monkey Preservation we are doing and cannot stand we refuse to allow him membership. Somehow he got my buddy Joel banned for it so I told them, if it's that easy to get banned here, just add me to it. So in support of JT I said I'd leave if his membership wasn't reinstated.. now we are both banned.. HAHAHAHAHa. just as well, never go there anymore and it was pissing them off anyway..

Date Ban to be lifted: Never

Just had to block him on my phone.. started off nicey nice and went dik mode real fast. Said if I really want back in he'll approach the others. I said, NOPE.. I'm done and done. your ugliness in your recent comments shows me it was you and nobody else.. said my goodbye and blocked his #..

Carty just joined the Banned for Life Membership of TCC. I stood up to Bodhi Sativa regarding this Goat & Monkey Preservation we are doing and cannot stand we refuse to allow him membership. Somehow he got my buddy Joel banned for it so I told them, if it's that easy to get banned here, just add me to it. So in support of JT I said I'd leave if his membership wasn't reinstated.. now we are both banned.. HAHAHAHAHa. just as well, never go there anymore and it was pissing them off anyway..

Date Ban to be lifted: Never
To Hell with the Cabana. Those screwballs that run stuff over there really pissed me off too, which why I refuse to ever go back to that site. Sorry for the derailment.

Latest posts

Back