Hey.. I need help with my plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devious448

Reaction score
Hi im devious, and i am tring to grow a miarjuana plant i just got one that sprouted so im gonna plant it. But the problem is is there is alot of people and houses and its gay! So i have this park right next to my house and its got some good spots and i need help finding the best way to camoflouge my plants and how to make it so rodents and stuff cant get in. Where i live theres only little rodents like coyotes, rabbits, possums, etc. So basically i need help on make my plant safe and camoflouged. lol:confused::)

hey devious i may seem parinod but never i mean NEVER tell wear you live at only the state and what region dont tell you county or anything eles never know who could be feds and watchin us right now so if i was you i would edit you post and take you county off the post now what you asked coyotes wont eat you plants neather will possums i would just worry about the rabbits and deer but for deer their are many ways to stop them from eating you plants but if they are starving they will nible on you plants i have never had a whole plant eating or for that matter even bitten off
i give you a link to the deer deturn sticky hear it is http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2669

and find a place that has really thick cover lots of little trees, bryers bushes and if you worried about people seeing them LST them so they dont grow straight up or top them eather way it conseals them cuz most people picture marijuana plants as the chrismas shape so top them or lst them so the dont look like that peace and good luck

thanks for letting me know.... can you help me out with camoflouging my plant and making it so rodents and stuff cant get in?

making them not visible... how can i camoglouge them good because my plant is in a small park and my plant getting ready to sprout and i need to hid it well.

I also have another question... is it ok to grow in the ground or is it better in a pot?

is it in like the middle of a park in the open or some bushes or in some woods?? like i said in my first post lst or topping will make it look less like a pot plant and it is better to grow in the ground cuz the root will be able to spread out more

in the bushes in the park near a brick wall with more bushes

yeah i would top it alot to keep it short and bushy and dont plant it in a pot that would make it more noticeable

and in drgreenthumbs topping pic use the middle line thats wear i top my plants if i even do top them

I understand what top means how much should i cut off? it doesnt say anything in there about that

oh ok... so you just cut off some of the top of the plant ok... i get. One more thing my seed has like just sprouted meaning the root coming out of the seeed is about 0.5 cm should i just take it out off the pot dig a hole where i want when and put it in?

its pretty simple its wear the plant branches out hear look this is one of my plants the first on is unedited the second one shows you what a node is its circled in blue it is starting its 3 node you would want to wait till it had atleast 5 of them to top it

;)1.jpg

;)1edited.JPG

Latest posts

Back