Hey Whats Up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GiTaLyFe

Reaction score
Hey I heard about this site from a friend and it looks pretty cool. I hope to see ya soon.

Hey there Gets,
Welcome to the site Bro, your gonna love it here. Peruse over the rules if you will, they are easy to abide with. We love good pics, and we all like to help. Feel free to ask all the questions about smoking and growing that you want, but before you go nuts asking questions, check out the forums, cause it's likely that someone has already asked that very question, so there will be answers at your finger tips just waiting for ya.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

thanks for the welcome :) site looks sweet I am about to start working on my avatar. any ideas are cool.

Yeppers,
That can be a tough one. Somany that look cool, and of coarse making your own is a trip as well. Maybe something that goes with getting a life. This could go from one extreme to the other. You could go with a Grim Reaper or a graveyard scene to an adult on a swing set. LOL
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

hey welcome, this site is growing so quickly and its all about the growing, the drama stays on the springer show.

Latest posts

Back