Heyas.. from the north

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coho

Reaction score
I'm an old chronic pain guy. Been learning for a while now and hope to learn more and help where I can.:cool:

Welcome to MP! pull up a chair and enjoy the array of information at your disposal here, along with the great members!

You came to the right place. Welcome. Let us know if you need any help.

Always stump fireside for new pilgrems set and chaw while. Yual found good trail to walk here hopin yual enjoys the journey.

BWD

I'm at 65 deg North and have grand plans for my second outdoor season.
Welcome.

hello coho---welcome aboard---bout time you found us---:48:

hello Dunge---sounds cold up that ways---curious if you might humor me---how are you growing OD---what strains are you growing---what about lighting

orangesunshine said:
hello Dunge---sounds cold up that ways---curious if you might humor me---how are you growing OD---what strains are you growing---what about lighting

Glad to. The inner blackout tent is an automated clam shell like arrangement that limits sun to 12 hours. It is driven by a garage door opener I found under a friends trailer. I grew what I had in the basement. Not surprisingly, the plants that did best in my basement super soil also thrived in my greenhouse super soil. Grapefruit Blueberry from Chimera is presently my most reliable, productive, flavorful, and stony plant.

Glad to have ya here, Coho !! :welcome: You'll like this place.

Glad to meet you too, Dunge. The setup sounds intriguing and the bud sounds delish. Open a thread and tell us more !! :joint:

I am also another cronic pain, old guy and I wish you well.
I STARTED KNOWING VERY LITTLE AND HAVE RECEIVED SOME GREAT ASSISTANCE FROM THESE GOOD FOLKS!

Welcome and good growing to ya.

Latest posts

Back