heyyyyy some useful help please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myBuddy420

12:52
Reaction score
(my apologies if this is in wrong topic)
Now I know there is quite a few threads about this but my question wasn't really answered...

I have recently been put on Random UA's(they want me to check in every day for UA tests), so it puts me in a tight position to keep smoking my marijuana. Buttt I still want to smoke it..or something like it...which kinda leads me to the questions...

Would legal bud work as a good substitute? If there is some really(worth while) good legal bud, would it cause a problem with my UA's?

Thats my main question, but there's also one more....
What's the best, legal, and easy to obatin drug out there?

I've been using Erowid to help me on most of the legal drugs I could find....But most of them seem either difficult to obtain or has a lot of steps in order to make the specific drug to its full potential.

Please any help would be useful.. ;)

imo legal bud is totally worthless ,,but i cannot see it affecting your uas as there is no thc in it ,,,

Well after a 4 year stint in the Marines, I've come across a couple ways to get high which are relatively simple, but most of all legal. Of course, they don't compare to that beautiful THC high, but hey, you'll keep your job.

1. Give salvia a shot. You can get a concentrated form of this plant in most headshops in most states. The higher the concentrate the better (look for 30x), also the hotter the flame you smoke it with, the better (think butane). Savlia gives a nice kind of spacey head high for 15 min or so (for me at least. Guys on erowid experience vault report some out of mind trips, but i think thats less common).

2. nutmeg. yeap that thing in every stores spice rack. no one ever believes me that this works, but it no **** does. (check erowid if you dont believe me). nothing to prepare here, just buy aspice jar of it fromthe store and have at it. now having at it is the hard part. nutmeg has the consistancy of sawdust and tastes like ****. The way I took it ( i no longer take it as I am out of the Marines and the **** is nasty) was a spoonfull at a time, each spoonfull immediately follew by a few big gulps of water (like have a gallon jug available). So getting it down kinda sucks, but luckily the high lasts forever (a few days. you might want to make sure you have a weekend free for this stuff). First day of the high gives me (and a few friends) a nice mushroom and weed like stone. The next day gives me a kinda stoned drunk feeling (some friends trip more intensely the next day, and didnt dig it). The third day I'm usually just hazey.

These are the two legal highs i know of the really dont involve anything more than a drive to the store/head shop.

Hope it helps!

Wow lol thanks about the nutmeg... I've already done my experience with Salvia...to me slavie's more of a once in a while kind of drug not really a daily drug. I'll give nutmeg a shot... My only question is is that with nutmeg....is there any problems driving? So far I have read one experience and it sounds like it may impair my driving a lil bit...and i drive a total about 60 miles a day; this other experience says it is a very powerful drug...so i dont know. lol. i have to call in everyday to see if i have a UA; the UA doesn't seem like to be a problem but Driving to it seems like it might be...

Nutmeg is incredibly bad for your kidneys and liver. I wouldn't recommend ingesting more than is ok to eat. Malcom X wouldn't have done it so much if the only doctors that advised against it werent white. Irony.

what a worthless thread? why ua test? why not pass it with certo jelly gels ?
If I was put in random test, I have no problem taking whiskey and 7 up just for temp time.. mix it with 7up and bring it with ya until they dont want have ya to pee for them.. thats other way telling them to leave ya alone or find other job somewhere else who not conern about ur issues of smoking and doing the job..

I'm in trouble with the law...I have to get through this for 10 months. I have random ua's + random breath tests everyday...in which I call to see if I have to go in for a ua.

Latest posts

Back