Hi New to site, have been growing 10 years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Join date 2006 and 9 posts? New to the site? My brain hurts

Well you was here before me but welcome to MP lol :)
Look forward to tapping into some of that 10 years ;)

How d'ya grow? In/out/hydro/organic etc?
Any pics for the pervs? :)

Newbud said:
Join date 2006 and 9 posts? New to the site? My brain hurts

Well you was here before me but welcome to MP lol :)
Look forward to tapping into some of that 10 years ;)

How d'ya grow? In/out/hydro/organic etc?
Any pics for the pervs? :)

Odd I know but did not have the knowledge I have now, so just read now i have some experence would be happy to help out or perhaps learn something new.
In/organic/cheese/nl/7week flower/cuttings need more let me know.

stevetosh said:
Should i think of something I will ask.

Hopefully add some knowledge to us beginners craniums's...:farm: Definately look forward to pickin your brain...

Welcome aboard Steve, glad to have another exprienced grower on board we can always use another perspective on the fine art of growin Herb!

Phatpharmer

Newbud said:
What about them pics :)
Am in week 2/3 of flower, not taken photos before so give me some time I will getback to you.

Hi there and welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It's filled with all sorts of information that will help you sometime in your growing experiences. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope to see you around the forums sometime in the near future. We are all looking forward to seeing some pics of your garden. Until then, take care and be safe.

phatpharmer said:
Welcome aboard Steve, glad to have another exprienced grower on board we can always use another perspective on the fine art of growin Herb!

Phatpharmer

yes i am sure there are plenty of tricks to learn, my one key point i have learnt is THE ENVIRONMENT of your garden, mine attic with all the assocated issues you have, height, heat,humidity being a big part for sucess, thank you for your kind words.

Latest posts

Back