Hi to all y'all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fineas

Reaction score

Hello to everyone! I am new to this forum, just dropped in ,,,To see what condition my condi... oh never mind I'm just happy.
I love growing, I know lots of stuff but I need to know lots of stuff... I garden indoors and out, I grow HP and rarely other mediums as well. But I love HP.
My own offspring turned me on to an aerogarden and I grew the oft-1st time seed-pack, the kitchen herbs!!! Well that made me ponder...hmm what else will grow well in water???...
Well I drifted to everyones favorite herb, and now it will be a permanent part of my indoor and outdoor gardens. I still use the aerogarden for basil, cilantro etc etc... and do very well thank you, but I have indeed upgraded to HID lighting, CFL's too, and even seeding under F.Tubes as well.
I like ebb and flow, DWC and experiment (no labcoat this time) with all types of growing. I have science projects everywhere... and I am very willing to take advice from all. And you may pick my brain too if you choose... (what an interesting place)
Spring is in the air and gardeners and growers of all kinds are itching to get their hands "in the dirt" so to speak..SO with a new batch under the lights and the other crops in the ground...I introduce myself humbly, and eagerly to meet all y'all .
Pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Welcome Fineas!

Happy growing and learning!

Cheers!!!

welcome to MP.. plenty to b learned from some of the best growers here

Welcome to the MP - some great members here and tons of experienced advise.

Welcome!
How did the Aerogarden work for you? I was just reading another post of someone asking if they could use one. I am very courous, mostly because I really like my aerogaden. Don't think I would use it for the main herb, but I am intrested in knowing how it works for those who have tried it.
I do really want to get a cheepie type hydro set up though. Some of them are really nice, and not to bad on the price.

Oh you will really like it here, everyone is extreamly helpful and knows so much. I wouldn't have gotten though my first grow, or known were to go next if it wern't for this forum.

Welcome fellow pot-smoker!

I have no experience with advanced soilless grows. It really depends on the strain. Some do well in soil, some do better in hydroponic systems I suppose.

Latest posts

Back