hi yallbeen while!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
hey yall....been chilling down and low.. got my family together and living on our own... all good...

will keep yall up tomorrow.. im kinda mr. mom for a while..

Hi there papabeach 1 if i remember correctly you were lookin around for a couch to sleep on ! I 'm glad you worked it all out ! Peace and take care !

Hey Papa! Long time bro.. Glad to hear all is well. We all thought ya got snatched up. You gonna be around a while?

Nice to see you, Papa! I was just wondering how you were doing :).

welcome back papa beach ,,good to hear your all doing ok :peace:

papabeach1 said:
hey yall....been chilling down and low.. got my family together and living on our own... all good...

will keep yall up tomorrow.. im kinda mr. mom for a while..

Glad to see ya back Papa..will see ya tomarrow..take care of that Family my friend..stop by the BHC when ya get a chance too..Take care and be safe

..Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!.. :p

Glad to see ya back, stay safe and them chid'n under control ~

yeah....thanks buddies... yeppie have to stay safe and play safe.. stick with family to be first every time..

will get up with yall daily.. will try my best help others...

been thinking about growing and this time it gotta be portable.. plants gotta be small!! lol

Good to see you around again, Papa :). Portable growing.... hmmm, think I can help you out!

Irish bought a portapotty at a yard sale for $10 recently that he's growing in. He calls it a "personal steam cabinet" or something, but it's a porta potty in my book. I'll dig up the link for you tomorrow :bong1:. I'm glad you are well :)

Welcome Back man!
here.......

:watchplant: :48: :watchplant:

Gb

ohh miss yall too!!.. glad to be around and got some good news.. will put up some posts about good news :D

thanks artvan.. I ll need that info lol.. I need something that I can close it and lock it up.. not lawn closet method yet... not just yet.. but smaller to fit autos and LST'd mojos

:welcome: back papa and dont take it hard doing the Mr. Mom thing ive been doing that for the past 11 years :D very commendable and honorable work.

been chilling.. still figuring the best economy lights and clones. plus one system does it all.. im still thinking sigh.. will work with my researching

I'm so glad everything is back to normal...

Hello papa.:) . been awhile my friend. good to hear you've got your family togeather.;) ...

i'm here for you buddy anytime...

Irish...

yes thanks guys keep my chin up... will do some seeding soon before spring.. and be prepare for some spring sunshine I heard I will have some snows though the spring until mid of spring...wow.....

Latest posts

Back