Hi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geppetto

Reaction score
Just joining to see what's going on ... plan on starting some seeds from scratch to see what I can do ... looking for some good advice ...

HIGH and welcome to the a kicking site....great ppl and info here! enjoy your stay! :D

I live in a small apartment and have a bathroom with a shelf that would be perfectly decorated with some potted plants. I've been a smoker all my life ... menthol ... Kools ... store bought cigarettes. I love a good blast every once in awhile. Where can I get some seeds and how should I germinate them?

So, as I was telling you, I have all the creature comforts of home and a reasonable amount of space. Seeds are no problem, dime a dozen. What is the best way to germinate seeds?

I live in the Pacific North West where Spring is just around the corner. I figure a broiler pan full of miracle grow with the seeds sprinckled about would do the trick. Keep the surface moist but not wet and the healthy seeds will germinate. Transplant seedlings to cubes.

Latest posts

Back