Hick..Goddess...Family! Gonna need your help on this one!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah the reflector housing has a glasssheild or face covering if you will.....how does that help me out?

the home depot booster fans might not be enough to keep it cool. I run a big hydrofarm for my 600 and thats probably what you will need for the 1000. Try to keep bends in the duct to a minimum as this will drastically reduce airflow, especially for those "booster" fans.

the glass shield is there for a reason... especially if you hook up more than one light to each other.

Thnx trill. Need to either repeat this or say it now! I paid too much for this to help out a friend! He's got kids and is moving.

What size flange does the fixture have?

Here is a 4" hxxp://www.htgsupply.com/Product-GrowBright-4in-High-Velocity-Inline-Fan.asp

Here is a 6" hxxp://www.htgsupply.com/Product-GrowBright-6in-High-Velocity-Inline-Fan.asp

the chef said:
Weird it's almost 6"
It's just undersized a bit so 6" ducting will fit over it. That fan i posted would allow you to grab the bulb if needed and will not allow any heat at all to form in the room if set up correctly. It would actually be fine for two 1000 watt fixtures.

Just the one fan behind the light with just a tube fer exhaust....no aid to the exaust?

Oooooh i seeee! With this being a somewhat open room would i even worry about intake? which side does the fan go on...the light side or the opposite. God i feel like a FNG! Thnx Fer the help PJ! Just suck the hotness out eh! Sweet!

If the room is somewhat open no. May want to add a filter though on the intake side of the fan to deal with odor.

Gotcha! Will do!...hmmm outta questions fer now but i'm sure i'll have more! Thnx again PJ!

Just want to say thnx to PJ and everybody for thier help! This time the ol cheffy needed the family and the family came through..it will never be forgotten....Gracias!

No problem bro. Looking forward to see how it all plays out.

hey chef, im not much help with the lighting questions, but if u need some help smokin all that extra bud ure gonna have, i have plenty of room in my lungs, lol just figured id offer

Gotcha Chewy! Just grab a sixer and some garlic for the steaks!

hope budlight is ok with u, and i dont care what kinda steak as long as its rare

Latest posts

Back