Hick..Goddess...Family! Gonna need your help on this one!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only the best Chewy! We pride ourself on our beef down south!

south eh? sounds like were not to awful far apart. i def live in cow country

sorry to butt in lol... ive got my babies week 2 under a 600w dual spectrum is that to much? the temps at points get quite hot 85ish :s but my fans directly on them n i have two on at a time trying to keep temp down they seem to be doing well... some nearest to fan are alot darker coulored than the others.. could or should i swap to a 400w untill bigger etc? :s sorry im new we all start somewhere :)

Goi to e-bay and look fer an inline fan. Should take care of your probss!

Yup just price a good one and dont forget about vent tubes!

If you exhaust your hps you'll have an easier time with temps!

Go back a page in this thread page 3. There;s a diagram Peter Jennings did that should give you a basic layout of a good desing! Just picture your tent housing one light!

Peter Jennings said:
Here is a mock up I did for Starwarz. Of course this is larger scale, but you can get the idea. take out one light and do it this way. If your going to set it up with a filter then it would be a little different. Should give you the idea though.View attachment 159166

How bout this? Try clicking on the attachment.

my rooms fully set up im useing a whole bedroom the tents in the room but its just for the best plants in the long run.. but seems im only starting all 14 ov my sprouted week 2 babies are in there wile small enuf to fit :) i was going to take a few snaps ov the room etc so far then let ya put yor advice to me about it.. ive done weeks of research befor i started just not had chance speak in person to some1 who knows wat there talking about.. hense u lol hears my plants so far ill take pics ov room l8r if ok show ya?

....oooh man your screwed! Ever hear of the blind leading......throw some down in your GJ and i'll grayhound it over and take a look!....Thats a redneck way of saying i'll take a look!

These from yesterday ill have some ov room l8r y i screwed lol?

No just replant the doubles! One plant per pot!

lordhighlama said:
bout time chef...

Hehehe..i know, iknow, you and the others been telling me to get one.....well i got ONE HL!

chef if you could pop to my other thread (im a newbie help pleas)... on the introduction page there all info pics etc on there, cheers

cheers.. just been told should have done a jernal for pics etc.. sorry first time on :s hope ya find my other thread wont use this 1 no more.. cheers

Latest posts

Back