high as a kite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunsmoke

class of 78"
Reaction score
Can someone recommend. A strain that has a energetic up high WITHOUT the paranoia?
I've had some (sativa) diff. Bags but I end up thinking the cops are watching me.
I had some from a friend called " white cookies" and it was some of the best ever. Only that whole week is a blur so maybe the cops are chasing me! This blueberry tastes ok but makes me sleepy.
Thanks for any help!

I run this perpetually now. This is the clearest most "uppy" high I've ever had, with 0 raciness. Pull at 8 - 9 weeks (9 tops, I always pull at 8) for the cloudy / clear trichs... mostly cloudy of course. I pull them as soon as I see the first site of amber. You do not want any amber if you want no paranoia or couch lock (can't and don't want to move)

DNA Genetics - Tangilope

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/dna-genetict-seeds-tangilope/prod_4616.html

I really like Satori from Mandala, it is what i am puffing on now. Mandalaseeds.com Girl scout cookies is good, but it might cause some paranoia, i am not sure. Cindy 99 is also good, that is Cinderella 99. Those are probably my top three sativa choices.

Blueberry make me tired too. Thought it was just me.

It is hard to say. Nothing makes me paranoid...but them I am a very ummm, experienced smoker. I do know that both Satori and Cinderella 99 are strong enough that they make some people paranoid. You may be the same way. There are just some people that are affected by sativas that way. Mandala even says this in their description of Satori: "Recommended for experienced smokers and if you have a high THC tolerance. Persons not used to highly psychoactive sativas should be cautious with the dosage."

What have you tried that makes you paranoid? Try smoking just a small amount and see how it affects you before smoking more.

OMG....it has been so long since I got so high I got paranoid (now my vision just gets blurry or I see what could be called light trails)......would love to take that ride again!

Tolerance and quantity. My wife cant hit any of what I daily. Have to get super chill stuff for her, and roll a joint. Otherwise she gets super paranoid. Really, she just cant do sativas either. I think some peoples brains just arent wired for certain stimulation. I dunno, im pretty :stoned: right now and you got me thinkin

It is hard to say. Nothing makes me paranoid...but them I am a very ummm, experienced smoker. I do know that both Satori and Cinderella 99 are strong enough that they make some people paranoid. You may be the same way. There are just some people that are affected by sativas that way. Mandala even says this in their description of Satori: "Recommended for experienced smokers and if you have a high THC tolerance. Persons not used to highly psychoactive sativas should be cautious with the dosage."

What have you tried that makes you paranoid? Try smoking just a small amount and see how it affects you before smoking more.

Skunk1 haze some purple stuff a lot that goes around here doesn't have a correct name. I have been smoking 40+ yrs but never grow sats. For a long time it's been mainly.black domina or NL sometimes PPP. Lately I haven't grown so its catch as you can.
Maybe its the 2 pots of starbucks whole bean dark roast I drink every day that contributes a little.

I grow skunk#1 and it doesn't make me paranoid and anxious, however a lot of sativa dominant strains do make me feel that way, I find if I run the sativas on the more Amber side. Or longer in flower if you will. IT doesn't seem to affect me adversely. Just FYI.

Latest posts

Back