high people, im Rix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thee_Assassin

Stoner Legend
Reaction score
im from england and plan to grow this summer outdoors, i also plan to make a grow journal to fill you guys in how it goes, thanks

Welcome to the site! Tons of good info and great people here. Hope to see you and your journal around the site!

Mal C
:fly:

thanks alot, its gunna be hard but i think me and morris will pull it off

High, Three Assasins, i'm fairly new here myself, alot of very informative grow threads here. I'll see u around the site. welcome, come on in, and have fun with your grow.

thanks alot this site does seem very informant on how to grow it truely is a great website with what seems a great community

welcome hope you enjoy your stay if you need info just ask me or any of the others happy growing and good luck to ya

Welcome to MP. Good to have you here. This site is filled with all sorts of information that will help you along the way. There are also lots of members that are more than willing to lend their expertise whenever necessary. I hope to see you around the forums. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back