high times mag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryjane22

Reaction score
does anyone subscibe to high times..i want to but i dont think its safe to have them shipped the same place i grow..and i think my friend is tired of getting my packages at his house :eek:..but do they sell those mags in regular stores?

maryjane22 said:
does anyone subscibe to high times..i want to but i dont think its safe to have them shipped the same place i grow..and i think my friend is tired of getting my packages at his house :eek:..but do they sell those mags in regular stores?

They did in the late 80's in Amarica

Can go right around the corner to my convenience store and get skunk and ht. 90% of the gas stations carry em 'round here.

They send the mags discretely. Plain package, no high times on it. I just subscribed but it takes 6-8 weeks for 1st mag to arrive. I've still got 2-4 to go:(. Will update when i receive one:).

man i swear u guys are all the best..theres not one ? that u guys havent answered..WHAT DONT U GUYS KNOW!! :D but look out for my grow journal..im getting my light setup tommorow its suppose to arrive and i decided to go with some bagseed for now just to mess around

Starting with Bagseed is the best way to go IMHO. Good luck and i'll be looking for that Journal. ;)
maryjane22 said:
man i swear u guys are all the best..theres not one ? that u guys havent answered..WHAT DONT U GUYS KNOW!! :D but look out for my grow journal..im getting my light setup tommorow its suppose to arrive and i decided to go with some bagseed for now just to mess around

maryjane22 said:

Its the same for me too:D i think my lights will be here tomorrow or friday:hubba:

Latest posts

Back