High to all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Shackleford

Reaction score
Hi to all I'm new to the site so ne help or suggestions would be great. I built a grow box that measures 50" long 28" wide and 39" tall I used materials i had lying around to help out with the cost.I lined my box with mylar skined bubble wrap to help insulate and wraped the outside with cardboad. I built a set of double doors on it apposed to the single door for easy access to my ladies. I have a single four bulb 4' floro and two 2' floros on the side for now but in a couple of weeks im switching to a 600w high pressure set up. I'm going to grow in soil so some suggestions on nutes would be nice. I think i have a pretty decent setup for now until i get my other light then I'm going to add my vent fans but it's to cold in my shed right now for them. So ne suggestions or comments would be greatfully appreciated.

Welcome to MP.....suggestion number 1 read tjru the resources tab at the top....a lot of good info...also the stickies...

welcome, maybe try grow room designs, and DIY sections...thats a pretty short space, when You have your 600 in there your going to have to worry about when lights are on, and cold when lights are off.

Welcome to MP, there are some others trying to work with small dimensions, maybe you guys can start a thread, and work together on it.

Thanks for all the advice and suggestions. I'm trying to workout some of the problems but i think it is a good base to work off of.

Latest posts

Back