High yall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenjellybean

Reaction score
greenjellybean here new to buying seeds on line and the company i used which brought me to this site is buydutchseeds.com which seems to be some cotroversy with them I dont know of any sites that r good to do bussiness with Just want to get some seeds of good weed to grow in the states can any one help me get hooked up

Iv used docchronic but i hear they are having prob with customes. I say look around good before. It seems like one site will be good one day and not the next. Good luck bro.. L8r

Yo Ho greenjellybean,

First, and foremost allow us to welcome you to the site. There is a bunch of great information here to cruise through. Please do take a few moments and peruse the site rules, you will find that they are few and easy to go with.

Bring a good sense of Ha-Ha with you when you come visiting, and in the mean-time we will certainly spark one in your honor.

As for seeds I think that Nirvana might serve your needs very well.
180px-CannabisSeeds.jpg
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

180px-CannabisSeeds.jpg

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Is Nirvana shipping to the states? I tried to order from them and there was a halt until they had their packaging situated.

Latest posts

Back