HighLO, I'm a newbi Can you help me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsSativa

Reaction score
I have 6- 100w cfls a 3x3x4 grow area i'm using MG potting soil in 12 in planters to start em out my oldest girl is 6wks and 3 d from sprout 7wks from germand my youngest in flower is 6wks 0d from germ . i have 4 girls in 12/12 cycle i kept them in 24 hr light for the first 21 days then switched to 12/12 i want short bushy plants not tall ones and i havent had to add any nutrients yet because they all look healthy. i also have 4 others that are 16,14,11, & 9 days old i was told that by placing them in 24 hr light for at least the first 10 days it would help to ensure that i would get mor fem than male so i've been putting them in 3 wks of light to begin life. i started with 6,from bag seeds, so i'd defiantly get at least 1 girl, so far i've only had 1 male and 1 hermy and the 4 fems named twin A& twin Bea(they are the same strain), slim (she had fat almost round leaves untill she was 4wks old) & Gwenn(she has thin long lime green leaves that are getting slightly darker since she's begun flowering) they're sleeping and i don't want to wake them for pics so i will upload some later if any of you would be so kind as to critique my set-up and progress if we work together i can get stoned off my *** in less than 6wks

Latest posts

Back