Hola!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoldenMcGroin

Reaction score
High people. First timer here though I've been smoking herb since the exchange rate was 4 Marks to the dollar and when one could get weed for $100 per 1/4lb.
Anyway, that was then and where I am now (slightly south of paranoia) it's $50 per 1/4 ounce!
I've got a couple or 10 grows under my belt (hydroponic, flood & drain). Started with bag seed and am now working up to a two week harvest rotation with clones from some store bought 'Northern Lights'. It's coming along and there is nothing that beats your own stuff. Sure there is **** out there that will nock your nickers off but I grow for me & mine and I just like the idea of growing and smoking your own.

I'm here to pick up tips and maybe help in some small way.
OK, I'm off to browse!
Have a great life and Remember!
We're ALL Bozo's on the same bus!

20061005_0001.JPG

Hi there. Welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. You should definitely start a grow journal so we can follow along. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Nice ladies. Enjoy the site!

Welcome to MP HoldenMcGroin :welcome:

(with a name like that, I'm glad we don't have to shake hands :p )

Latest posts

Back