holiday cheer contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I began selling weed like bubba remembers, lids were 4 fingers from me, 3 fingers most other places...I had a thriving business and the best protection money could buy...

I began selling weed like bubba remembers, lids were 4 fingers from me, 3 fingers most other places...I had a thriving business and the best protection money could buy...
Ahh the day....back in the day. Very enjoyable mostly. Nobody ripped use off. Few nasty situations, mostly avoidable by having the same steady customers.

To you youngens: No picture on driver's license. No computers. No security cameras anywhere. Nobody called the cops no matter what happened. IT WAS WIDE OPEN. WIDE OPEN. We were running full throttle.

Bubba

I never imagined myself in the position of putting a human body in a dumpster one night...no shiit...wild wild west...
I always thought cooking underground like a pig roast might work. Then to the hogs.

Those fly by night joints that sold sides of beef. Had some buddies that ran one of those. Sides of beef my ass.

Leaving there one night I told the driver to "take a quick left" which he did, and the old v dub van SLOWLY went up on two wheels, and slowly dumped over in a front yard with lady looking out front door of all things....

Oh to be young again....and wide open again!

Bubba

It was sort of an arbitrary weight. Generally like you said 3 or 4 fingers.
3 being meh, 4 being what was known as "a good count" and so forth.

Bubba

Neither, it was called distancing myself from the evidence and getting the hell out of there. I ran with a couple of really bad characters and one night he did the unmentionable while I was there. That was a long time ago and things have changed quite a bit.

Neither, it was called distancing myself from the evidence and getting the hell out of there. I ran with a couple of really bad characters and one night he did the unmentionable while I was there. That was a long time ago and things have changed quite a bit.
Glad u went the better route.

nope Ivan has taken most of my waking hours up between PT and just loving on him...mondays and tuesdays are gobbled up by commitments...I will attempt to get the next on fired up shortly...

nope Ivan has taken most of my waking hours up between PT and just loving on him...mondays and tuesdays are gobbled up by commitments...I will attempt to get the next on fired up shortly...
Evening Boo
I wanted to say I am sorry for you Pets loss.
I had to burry a 200lb dog one winter and he was hard to move , I could not imagine moving your Big fellow.
I have a thing for pigs, cute buggers
OIP.7qbRW4euKx8bqU0-zcgVxwHaFj

Latest posts

Back