Holy Sheep! - Pics added =-(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear of your troubles. Hope he gets better soon.

Tomorrow if you call or go to your bank and explain the situation, and that you were forced to overdraft because their web site was down, you might get the fee dropped. Not guaranteed, but worth a try.

I feel ya Mom, just dropped 750 on our dog, that's 1500 so far this year.

ArtVandolay said:
What did you wear to the Christmas party? :hubba:

Blue. Looked nice. Good thing I didn't get any blood on it.

Pics added to the 1st post.

Sorry to hear of your trouble SM. The message you send to the kids when helping out the helpless is priceless. I hope the pooch is doing better today.

Oh no now I know what you were talking about, poor pooch! :( I sure hope he makes a full recovery. Darn bank! I hate banks, they once tried to charge me for 2 cheques bounding when i'd only ever written one out in my life! Oh well, hopefully you'll have a good christmas and new year :)

Sorry about your dog SM:(. I just got a new cat today. I named her Sensimella, Sensi for the kids:D.

dam mom sorry to hear about the pooch and even more for ya pockets just before xmas ,,,,at least he s on the road to recovery :peace:

I got a puppy last month and have already paid over 100$ to just vaccinate him...
They also told me I'll have to microchip the dog if I want it out of the country with me and that will be another 90 Euros...
A MICROCHIP??? :eek:
Well yes - standard EU procedure he says... :hubba:
Awful isn't it?
Microchip my dog... :confused:
I'd rather smuggle the bastard...

Screw the vets and them standard EU procedures turning us into robots!
They said our new EU Standardized ID cards and passports will have a microchip implanted...
Now how will that happen:confused:

man SM, im hurting for you, i know the deal.

my vet that did my dogs neuter messed up and the stitches came open, had to take him to the emergency hospital, 1000.00 bucks later he was all fixed up, my vet refunded me half and said sorry. talk about a low blow.

hope your little one is ok, looks like a trooper.

my puppy just had ear surgery too.. i think he hates the pain pills cause he can't walk well after taking them but he's healing fast...what happend to your dog ???sorry if i missed it

004.JPG

dont give ur dog pills blow a fat hit of bud in his face my girl pit loves weed makes her happy and relaxed i can tell cause she lays in the grass and wags her tail and rolls over looks like she smiles

PUFF MONKEY said:
..what happend to your dog ???sorry if i missed it

He got in a fight with our female great pyrenees.

EASTLA- we won't be punishing the big one. Not really sure what happened. But I could easily see the small male starting it- he's the one with the attitude.

VaNdLe said:
What actually happen ? The dog cut its self on something

SmokinMom said:
Quote:Originally Posted by PUFF MONKEY
..what happend to your dog ???sorry if i missed it

He got in a fight with our female great pyrenees.

lol sometimes I wonder if people even read the entire thread

Latest posts

Back