mr bleeding grumpy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uk420maan

Reaction score
so this morning i get up at 3am for work after not being able to sleep so effectively ive been awake since 9am sunday morning with maybe an hours interrupted sleep - cats bleeding snoring -

so i go and pick up my 75 quid a day cash in hand benefit thieving:hubba:workmate you all know him as the piss poor weed cultivator who dont give a **** about anything but number 1 himself

arrive at his at 4am and notice the lights are off at his house so i phone him and he says just getting dressed be 5 mins so 20 mins later he comes out of his house.:mad:

forgot to add he gets into my car with the smelliest cheese joint ive ever smelt and i said you best do something with that as we will be passing a cop car in 5 mins-he said what can they do-i replied they will ask *** you are doing at this time of the morning notice you stink of cheese search car find joint catch you out as working whilst claiming benefits you thick ****.

so we set off me doing all the driving scotland and back along with working when we arrive there for 4 hours as its an easy job.

arrive at job after constant 4.5 hours of 90-100mph driving:eek:

taking into account this idle bastard has been asleep for the journey with the exception of waking up to relight his roll up ciggie he has constantly dropped onto my own cars seat on so many occassions i lost count:rolleyes:

ok im getting mad now i keep telling him to not light a ciggie if he is going to keep dropping it onto my cars seat as if he burns a hole in my 18 month old car he will be getting eff all for the days work set out in front of him:hubba:

he just thinks im a grumpy bastard ok i am ive been awake for too long and hate driving but with the added imbicile along for the sleep/ride who can blame me:rolleyes:

so we.or should i say i start work he says he is going for a brew and dissappears for 30 mins:confused: considering the tea machine is outside the room were working inim a bit puzzeled :holysheep:

look out the window 4 floors up and see the **** in my car apparently asleep so i click the central locking to put the alarm on so if he moves it'll go off

1 hour later nuthin he aint moved so i call him on his mobile to see if he is available today for any work
sorry mate i dozed off dozed off you havnt actually woke up since we set off 6 hours ago you idle twit

mr grumpy again hey:eek:

leave site set off home he even has the audacity so state he is knackered and goes off to sleep only to wake when i have a bit of road rage with someone who will not move from the fast lane and is doing 70mph and i want to get home i only flash once and im not up his arse i am a safe distance from his car so eventually after tailgating him safe distance still for like 20 miles he moves over to the middle lane only to give me the V sign which was like a red rag to a bull i slowed and signaled whats your problem mate to which my mate did a cutting of his neck sign-*** you do that for you prick:holysheep:
got home at 4.30pm.time for bed said zebidee

so ive bored myself with this story so ill end at this and just say my mate no longer will be getting any work off me the effing oxygen thief.

just have to add this bit.

my mate as a kid had a dog who some drunk kicked and my mate never ever forgot this and to this day he wants to bump into this same person now my mate has a big english bull terrier.

so he starts saying if you saw this person-the dog kicker- in this field at the side of the motorway we were travelling along and a big lion was trying to get him would you help him-i did say we are in england and you dont see that many males lions roaming about these parts.lol i said your talking effing nonsense go back to sleep-he elaborated saying he would shout the dog kicker over and say quick mate here ill open this gate for you and as the dog kicker ran towards the gate my mate would laugh and say tough luck pay back time and shut the gate.--am i the only person who thinks my mate is dilussional.ffs sake he has lost the plot imho

uk420maan

248 miles to job then same 248 miles back which i can never get my head around if you take into account distance v's my speed i should manage it in like 2.5 hours bloody A roads hey.

a joint whats one of those sm i have absolutely no desire to have a joint maybe if i go to dam end of month ill partake and go under in a flash due to my abstination..

onto my friend i just wish i was in a james bond equipped car because i would have pressed that ejector seat button for sure.

lol

im chilling now 'with me *****'s'

well my girlie doggie oh and my wife btw

rofl

uk420maan

so he starts saying if you saw this person-the dog kicker- in this field at the side of the motorway we were travelling along and a big lion was trying to get him would you help him-i did say we are in england and you dont see that many males lions roaming about these parts.lol i said your talking effing nonsense go back to sleep-he elaborated saying he would shout the dog kicker over and say quick mate here ill open this gate for you and as the dog kicker ran towards the gate my mate would laugh and say tough luck pay back time and shut the gate.--am i the only person who thinks my mate is dilussional.ffs sake he has lost the plot imho

uk420maan

:rofl: too funny ,,,you find one like him on every corner near me ;)

SmokinMom said:
Wow, sounds like a long crappy ride for sure.

Sounds like you need to smoke a joint or 2 and relax. :D
...before you smoke 2 joints. and then smoke 2 more LOL

Trains, Planes and Automobiles.........John Candy.:p

Poor UKmaan........but you could movie your day. you have perserverance (sp)

What do you plan for tomorrow??? be sure to check your tires;)

wow just been to mates tonight and he was on one again asking if there was a volcano in france and it erupted spewing its ash and lava all over the place-nothing big like the size of mt vesuvius-i reply its the biggest in italy to my knowledge- well its not the biggest in the world-so here we go digressing off the mark again-so do you think we would survive here in england-i reply its lava flow can travel at 200mph if im right-may be wrong that could be an avalance btw lol- so yes i think all the way across the channel 21 miles at its quickest crossing point- and we are 240 miles from dover so yes-NO YOUR WRONG AS WHEN THE LAVA HITS THE SEA IT FORMS AN INVISIBLE LAYER UPTO 3 FEET DEEP ON THE SEAS SURFACE AND THIS ACTS AS A CUSHION IN WHICH THE LAVA FLOWS ACTING LIKE A CONVEYER BELT -

SHUT UP YOU KNOB i replied.

i may book him in for sectioning under the mental health act very soon.

lol

uk420maan

Dont feel to bad Uk420maan your mate sounds like my older brother no redeaming qualitys what so ever lol well he makes a good door weight

zipflip said:
...before you smoke 2 joints. and then smoke 2 more LOL

Oh man I love Sublime!!! :D

You ever actually smoked 2 joints then smoked 2 more while listening to that song. lol, good times indeed. ;)

Lord flying cowlphin thingy...(lol, still can't not lauch at your avatar) I can never get past the half point of the second one before it's over... too short a song... but then I aint one to listen to it more than once at a time...

_him

thats true I guess, but if you roll up some pin wheels you can almost get 4 down in the allotted time. :joint4: :ccc: :joint4: :ccc: :rofl:

oinwheels are too much like work... just load the precious and be done... lol

Latest posts

Back