home made bowl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to have a Bedside Buddy brand power hitter, those work real nice. It's a squeezable bottle with a carb hole and a inverted stem. You unscrew the top, put a lit joint into the stem, then screw the top on with the joint inside the bottle. Then you just squeeze the bottle and it forces the smoke out the top and into your mouth. We used to hold it far from our mouths and it would shoot a stream of smoke so fast and straight, that you could hit it from a couple feet away.;)

i still have one of the original power hitters from the seventys, my mom gave it to me for my birthday.....im going to dig it out and get a picture of it

mine has the embossed MJ leaf, but its blue. you must be an old timer :D

DSC00553.jpg

i just took a ride down memory lane just looking for it. that thing has been around since about 77.........sorry for the highjack.

now how in th heck that thing work? lol

:holysheep: wow thats sweet. gonna have to find similar bottle and rig somethin up an try it out. i like smokin joints but alot the smoke is wasted jus burninliek incense. im assumin this would eliminate it. as well as when smokin wit others. ya dont end up wit a soggy joint. man i hate that crap.

Thank you, for posting about the power hitter. I just had to go and look for mine. I couldn't find it, but, I did find some cool stuff! I just got all baked on some weed I grew back in the 90's. I found it in a box in a closet along with two different bongs, two stems, and an old vaporizer I havn't seen in a long time. One of stems has alot of sentimental value to me because it is from a Marrocan hash pipe my dad bought in Tangiers back in the 50's. Like a stupid kid I had taken that pipe and used to keep it in my car. It was about 14"s long and could be lit down low in your lap while driving. Unfortunetly it got trashed by my friends mom after I got high with her at her house one afternoon and forgot it. But I still have the base which is made of silver and turquoise, and now I have one of the stems.:D

thats too cool, i bet there aint a whole lot of those things left. mine had an oval sticker on the other side, does your still have that?

:):):) wow, I'm having some serious flashbacks! Mine never made it home from the Led Zeppelin concert in 1969... We had cut school and taken the train to the "Old Town" area of Chicago to buy it. It had a different top, though.

Sorry to be a serial poster, but the flashbacks are getting stronger :). Now that I think about it, the one we had looked more like a bicycle type water bottle. It was advertised as an incense burner, but we knew what it really was right away.

Hey, Smokster, what brand is that little one-hitter in the lower right hand pic? That one looks like an oldie too.

Budders Keeper said:
How about an apple or potatoe? and...
I'm really not trying to start a big debate but I've heard copper releases toxic fumes if hot enough.
Exactly what I thought when i read that. You never know what they use as adhesives or clear coats or stuff that makes thing shiny longer. Amost everything manufactured these days is treated with chemicals at some point. Nasty stuff, IMO sav up.. Buy glass and actually taste your pot and nohing else.

PencilHead said:
Hey, Smokster, what brand is that little one-hitter in the lower right hand pic? That one looks like an oldie too.
That reminds me, I used to have a six shooter bowl. It was a revolving bowl with 6 small bowls(maybe less) and you turned it for a fresh hit when the first one was dusted.

Latest posts

Back