Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They told me when I grew up I wouldn't have to haul water no more !-- They lied !-- Fill tbis 5 gallon bucket up and haul it to the grow room !-- Not a fan of hauling water but they thirsty !-- Need me some dam pumps and drains - dis **** is just uncalled for !-- I got it all in my head but It'll cost too much to set the Bat Cave up that way !-- We'll see !- I'm more about opening valves and using pumps than about hauling 5 gallon buckets of water !-- Dammit !

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov -- I got more than a few submersible pumps put up in my grow boxes or I could run a water hose but I don't !-- I'm just an old man complaining bout **** !-- Ain't my grow-- So I'm not making any major changes -- I'll be back in water soon and I can move water without carrying it if I set up properly --

Edit -- Texas a prohibition state -- It's not like I can call a plumber and electrician out to work on the grow -- If U can't do it - it don't get done !

Found a puddle in the flower room. Thought it was all the rain. Turns out it is a cold water pipe with a pin hole leak in it. Stopped leak but it has been leaking in a wall cavity. Plants are molded, complete scrap. Will have to rip out drywall and replace it. Oh fun

That is a terrible blow Umbra...Hope you get it tool care of soon and back to normal. Keef I just filter with cheese cloth and fill cap bodies then...it goes really fast with the cap plate.

IMG_20191209_125309420_35.jpg

That's magic right there HP !-- Fix dam near anything wrong with U !-- I just put the coconut oil in a bottle and measure out doses as I go -- If I'm outta caps -- Don't matter how U get the decarb in your belly -- Your body know what to do !
Just had a bowl of some pasta and another dose of caps - I been worthless today !-- Face still swollen some having some pain and pressure and the left arm works - sometimes ?
I think this is my 4th dose today -- I'm keeping the pain tolerable -- but that has kept me way high all day !--

I went to GNC to pickup vitamins and the proliferation of CBD products is overwhelming. My oldest sister has fibromyalgia. She is constantly in pain, and retired because of it. She won't use a CBD cream because she doesn't want to get high and addicted to the weed. LOL she would rather live in pain, ok.

Reefer Madness ?-- I know that's true !-- Don't want to get addicted to the devils weed !--Personally I think they should use it as pre op medicine instead of a narcotic or valium -- It gots lots of medical uses - With THC the side effect is it gets U high !-- Get over it !--

See this right here ?-- Looks just like a joint don't it ?- Smells like weed too ?--It's not !-- This one those new fangled hemp cigarettes !-- I was told it was a hemp cigarette and perfectly legal !

Is anyone falling for that ?- We got to get creative in the prohibition states -- We ain't got places like weed stores !
We mostly just got jail !

Yeah and they serve the finest dry green balogna sandwiches U can find - with a fine tap water on the side -It come out the water fountain on top the toilet !--Sometimes even the bread is green !
The judge he only come to work M-W-F so U gonna spend at least the night in jail !
Don't be there when it gets cold - They got no heat !
Weed Lounge ?-- That's funny Umbra !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back