Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon OFC. It's like 60*! Nice breeze and somewhat overcast. I guess I'm not really going to lock everybody down.... I will if we need to and I've done the extra shopping to support us for another month if something does go down. I am worried about that phone call I over heard though. Led me to thinking that maybe it's not the flu wreaking havoc this year. Maybe it's a covid and they staying silent on that for damage control in the public eye?
Gman- first, nice pics! Thanks! I'm going to be going the same route on veg for a run and see how I do. Second, I know that speech. I was taught that when I was young. Cold war era baby and all... Third, where are our Citizens? How do we gather and coordinate?

I was in the middle of all that earlier and got distracted. 3 confirmed cases now reported in my county with 5 more waiting test results....I guess I am locking the hatch.

What? No mention of dragon piss?
Green dragon is nice........but if you Really want to "touch the sky" Dragon Piss is a Teacher.

I'm an old Trippy Hippie and the Sky's where I wanna be, Lucy! and with Diamonds. So let there be DP! And PANK ... marwanner flowers! I wanna see that! UH! and when I reach all these milestones I hope you guys ain't too burnt out by then to adVIZE ... a fella what not to get on his clothes and the furniture. and shizz ..

The reason the numbers of Carona are so low in the US is because we not testing much !- Numbers gonna blow up when they start !--
Pank bud ?-- Yep Billy seen it with my own eyes !-- Got a most beautiful purple too !- Purple Haze all in my mind !- Then I bred her to my BBSL !- Nice soft purple mind mower ! --
Is your friend anywhere near southeast Texas ?--

Tell him to claim it's hemp !-- They have a tough time right now with testing !- Hemp's legal with the proper paperwork !- Gonna be a lot of it planted this year !- U can't tell marijuana from hemp until it's in bloom !-- People smoking these CBD cigarettes !- So even the smell of burning weed won't nessassaily get U busted !- It's quickly becoming the wild wild west !- Some cities will let U go with a warming - another might give U a ticket -- a third might throw yoass in jail after the customary beat down for resisting arrest !--

Biggest one day drop in the history of the Dow Jones exchange !--Down about 2,000 points !- Remember that 401k U used to have ?-- Approval of the Government's ( political name's ) reponse to the Carona is 41 % !- Same 41 % that make up his base I guess ? -- Approval right down there with the other one term presidents like Carter and Papa Bush ! -- Except Bozo not gonna accept the will of the people !--
Ressession - depression - don't matter what U call it !- We haven't seen this before !-- Sounds bad but I plan to use the chaos to improve my lot in life !-- Sometimes U can't get there from here !- Then things get shook up and maybe There's a new path open !

Afternoon Smokers....Kinda nice being on the same time as the rest of the world..I had never changed time back in the fall...I will just stay on DST from here on I guess. 4:20 pm. round 1...I do the 4:20 am. too...I do not want Keef getting in more practice than I do. I am into the Green Crack today... it keeps you hopping...nice daytime buzz. Smoke it anyway you can !

images.png

I like green crack too HP. I am puffing on some space queen. It is a lovely sativa side hybrid. Our TN girl just called, she is so funny, she was on a bus with her work peeps and they were talking about her being from Washington state and she probably had the coronavirus. I said, did you tell them that was 200 miles from you? She said no I just coughed on them. LOL, that's my southern girl.

Biggest one day drop in the history of the Dow Jones exchange !--Down about 2,000 points !- Remember that 401k U used to have ?-- Approval of the Government's ( political name's ) reponse to the Carona is 41 % !- Same 41 % that make up his base I guess ? -- Approval right down there with the other one term presidents like Carter and Papa Bush ! -- Except Bozo not gonna accept the will of the people !--
Ressession - depression - don't matter what U call it !- We haven't seen this before !-- Sounds bad but I plan to use the chaos to improve my lot in life !-- Sometimes U can't get there from here !- Then things get shook up and maybe There's a new path open !

"Nothing to see here! Only 10 dead? Dahmer ATE more people than that!" our President was not heard to say ...

good afternoon old stoners...I’m beat...a friend of the wife was cleaning out a hoarders house after she passed so my wife volunteered us...holy crap, that’s a lotta crap...you know those little return address labels you get in the mail hopefully for a donation to some cause or such...there were boxes and boxes of them, and I’ve never seen so many books, coulda been a library and all old and falling apart...and all manner of disgusting trash...it was gross...we done now....purple haze this afternoon and then dinner at our sons house, yay, they are both fantastic cooks!!!dont know where they learned that...

Cleaning out a hoarder's house is really hard. I helped once and it was nuts. Yes, a great day for the stock market and virus. It was a beautiful cold day here. so nice to have the house to just us and 3 dogs and one cat. Hope you all are stoned adequately and will all sleep well tonight.

Still Raining in the mudhole !-- I'm still nursing a buzz !-
Face ain't real happy about the weather but I'm be OK !- I'm on the pill!-- Still it's been a dreary day in the mudhole !-
Glad your savings are OK !-- I'd keep an eye on it !- It's not like we've hit bottom things will get better !- We ain't even near to the bottom yet !- Italy quarantined the whole country !-
Soon as the testing commences here we in for a rude awakening ! -- Cruise ships and nursing homes is not a place to be !- Go to the political name Rallies though !---- He said it's safe !--Y'all have a good time !- Shake lots of hands !- Do some hugging !- Don't need no mask !- It's just another Democrat hoax !- Pass that bottle around !-- Good times for all !-

Upper 60s here, raked out some garden beds and sat on the back porch just looking out over my mosquito infested swamp thinking about where were all going to be in a month. I'm putting in zucchini this year. I'm not even a zucchini fan but large harvests of large veggies for the summer are starting to look good. I fear food prices, especially produce, are going to be high even as the pandemic recedes. Between labor shortages and wild fluctuations in the price of crude, ...d4mn I'm happy to be a confident gardener right about meow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back