Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOO HOO!
I got my truck out!!!!!
I spent most of my life in the sonoran desert. I been here for 7yrs and still can't get used to the cold. I wanna run away back to Arizona!

Went shopping this morning. Order me a Herbva Pro Set vapor isolated airway, tem settings 300-435 F, 1 year guarantee/warranty for any reason. Hoping for a more smoother hit when I smoke. :eek: coffee is empty.

Good morning y'all!
Ness
Keep us posted on your new vape. I've tried several with dry herb chamber ovens but they never preformed well enuff to continue using.
I don't want to reload after every hit and they never held enuff for a relaxing buzz.
I thought maybe I should try the volcano but I can't spend that much and not be Sure it'll do the job.

Good morning OFC. I had an IOLite vap and liked it. My son left it with his uncle. I will never see it again, lol. It used propane. The volcano works quite well. It is not portable and the bags kind of smell like used bong water after a couple of uses. Just use a fresh 1 each time I guess

I have the Solo 2 made by Arizer just a portable unit
I love mine can load extra tubes they give you caps to take extras with you
upload_2019-1-27_11-20-57.jpeg

Vapes the best I have had

Morning peeps, Sunny day here. I appreciate it. getting some alternating nodes, that only took ten years. Topped them with worm castings, lazy gardener.

`I have been working 12 hour shifts for the last few days ,,so I have not been around ,,,,I notice no keef,,,anyone know if he's ok,,,,very nice 2re

ooooh nice Cane! Very nice.

I need to know if the bud at the top of the page shows up. It doesn't on my computer but it does on Angie's... so tell me please, do you see the botm up there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back