Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Anyone tell me why we have to change our clocks?
What is the purpose? Nothing we do is dependant on daylight anymore. Electricity solved that problem.

morning gman ,,,I could be wrong but I think day light savings time came about during ww2,,,had something to do with saving fuel ,,,the idea never really worked and they should have scraped it after the war but they didn't ,,,a few states have done away with it ,,there's been talk of them doing away with it entirely

Daylight saving time is just what it says it is -- Lots of people work during daylight hours so they can see to do thier job -- If we didn't adjust our clocks they would be working in the dark !-- We just adjust the time to take advantage of the light !

Google: An Act to preserve daylight and provide standard time for the United States' was enacted on March 19, 1918. [See law]It both established standard time zones and set summer DST to begin on March 31, 1918. Daylight Saving Time was observed for seven months in 1918 and 1919

Google: In 1882 Edison helped form the Edison Electric Illuminating Company of New York, which brought electric light to parts of Manhattan. But progress was slow. Most Americans still lit their homes with gas light and candles for another fifty years. Only in 1925 did half of all homes in the U.S. have electric power.

Stoner: Today a farmer can plow his field at night, remotely, via GPS, while watching from an IR camera drone and he sits/stands and watches. (that way "no one" gets hurt by all the Glyphosate in the air ;) )

times change, clocks don't need to anymore

Last edited:
Hey Joe !- How U been Cuz ?--
I just live in this world - I'm not allowed to make rules or change them -- I just do the best I can to survive !
Who really knows what time it is anyway ?- Greenwich mean time for all ?-- Why have time zones ?
Let's go blow some **** up today it helps relieve frustration !-- I know that's against the law but still I like big boom !
I ain't right ya know ?

Wanna get real high ?-- I know how to do that !--
It's the price I pay to make tincture !-- There is a limit to how concentrated a concentrate should be if U want to measure an accurate dose !-- Or U can just guess like I do ?
20190310_091110.jpg

I was jamming on some new Led Zeppelin but turned out there ain't no new Zeppelin -- Greta Van Fleet fooled me !

My second time Gloman -- I be alright I took some tincture for the pain but I had already taken some and it just kicked in !--Nothing I can but hold on !-- The letters already be running from my thumbs on the phone ?-- My eye still sore !-- Mess around and get some tincture on your finger then scratch your old crippled eye ?-- Ain't good !

Look at Umbra and his little red cup ?-- She getting top heavy on ya ?-- Work it Cuz !-- I'll be needing a cut !-- If I close one eye I can ?-- No I can't !

I got a question about controlling type 2 diabetes with weed and the effect of this THCV -- Before ingesting weed is decarbed -- What happens to THCV when it goes thru decarb ?-- THCV ?--- That ain't it ya'll !-- It's something else !
I'm overwhelmed sometimes when I think of the implications of what we can do with this noble weed !--
U know how much is spent annually on diabetes and other medical conditions we could treat ?-- People sick and dying all around me and if I raise a finger and get caught helping even one ?-- I go to jail !-- I'm not sure I want to fit into a world like this ?

Umbra we probably need to get some numbers on that chocolate pineapple bomb thang U bred ?-- Tell ya what -- Send me about a kilo and I'll run it by the OFC lab and get back to U with some numbers ?

I don't think that solo cup is gonna yield a kilo but that's still amamzing
. Ain't gonna do that with dirt!

Coco chips and nute water ?-- Umbra got it going on !-- doing that in my 2 inch aero baskets and they fall over from being top heavy -- But I got a plan !-- Umbra got a chocolate pineapple bomb thang-- I got a sack of seed to a chocolate blueberry - Somewhere in those seed lives "highly desirable " -- I just gotta find it !-- Then there is (Nurse Larry -x- BBSL)--x- BOC-- I have not a clue what it will be except it will be tasty !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back