Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon OFC. Keef happy to see u. Having a slow start. Here it is afternoon and it seems like I just got up. Hello vtweed, come on aboard. Are you growing?

Keef I'm going to popping the WI x BBSL beans because I like how it grew, like a Xmas tree. Also, thinking of putting one outside.

High Ness
Just finished trimming some Malawi and Panama. Next indoor pop in August. Out door pop later this month maybe.

Ness
Have you tried any of the NS X BBSL?
It Christmas trees too only its a BEAST to keep from getting way too big.
I've grown several of Keefs bbsl crosses and they All good.

VT - Welcome to the OFC !-- 70 years young ?-- U should fit right in -- 65 yrs. here from down Texas way !-- 20 years in the OR then came around a cloner too fast and slipped on a wet floor -- Broke my fall with my face !- Having some pressure and stuff from a weather change today- Pull up a chair !
Ness that WI -x- BBSL does everything easy - I'm Glad U like it !-- I'll be growing it again -- I kinda am now - long distance !-- The nephew got some up to be sexed soon - I'll be headed over soon to get him on track -- Same with that NightShade-x- BBSL-- It's a few weeks behind that WI -- Old Waldo that BBSL male did me right !-- I musta put him on a dozen little girls -- Still got some I haven't run yet !--

I looked in on the girls yesterday and was quite pleased. I have to say that having limited access to my garden appears to be a good thing. After getting a haircut last week I am glad to say they are getting bushy. I topped them again and plan to flip in another week. So far I have 4 girls and waiting on 8 more.

Good deal vtweed. I'll be popping some beans the end of March. Happy farming. gloman, no, I don't have the NS x BBSL. I want to look to see what I have but they are in the frig and I don't want to take them out until I'm ready to pop. Keef, I'm glad you got a growing space. How the little beast doing?

Welcome to the OFC vtweed!
70? lol
You fit right in bro! lol
We may not be young but we Are like top shelf perfectly cured and aged buds. Only get better with time.
Glad you found us!

Yay I’m out driving with the window rolled down and it’s not cold...And the suns out and there are no clouds...It’s like spring time and I like

Whoops, looks like I got high and posted the same thing twice...

Last edited:
So my truck been acting up lately and I'm pretty much done with wrenching any more so I took it in to the shop.
I guess I won't be doing that again! Fuel pump relay sending unit, coil pack, plugs and wires.
$1,023.00!!!!!!!!!
Holy moley!!!! Well at least its fixed.

Been in bed most of the day with my face giving me fits !
In the 70s and everything stays wet !-- I hope I'm not buying an infection ?

Come to the beach !-- Have a good time -- Don 't make a mess -- spend some money -- Then go home !--

Do I have to say that there is only a moderate amount of fecal bacteria in the water ?-- I don't think they want to know that ?--
Been foggy -misting or overcast forever !

Gloman back in the day I drove plenty tore up rides -- Repair cost that much I'd just get another junker !
D.D. blew the engine on my current ride but the nephew put me a used engine in it and I was back on the road !
Really wish I still had a truck --- It probably would have speeded up my departure from the beach ?
Did U see on the news about the po-po searching a terminal cancer patients hospital room down here looking for Marijuana ?-- Welcome to my world !

start to finish in a solo cup outrageous,,,,,i think I need to buy a new timer or maybe someone could explain the one I have to me ,,,,,ive had the timer for well over a year (never had a problem with) ,,,,last night I went to the bathroom only to find the lights in my big girls room was still on ,,,,there is a buttom on the timer that says RANDOM for some reason it keeps coming on ,,,I have the timer set to go on at 6am and off at 545 pm,,,,last night it was still on at 830,,i checked the settings on the timmer and it was wright on at 6 off at 545 the only thing that was not right was the fact that the random setting was on,,,why in heck would you want your lights to go on and off randomly ,,,maybe ill just buy a new timer

Hey keef. I am really missing the ocean. Never had much desire for the beach but I have salt water in my veins.

Nick --The beach wasn't the Swamp Rats 1st choice I grew up running the river and catching catfish over in east Texas-- but what it came down to was sand or mud ?-- It was particularly muddy that day !--So I became a Beach Rat -- Too crowded out here for me !-- I need a little more seclusion than this !-- It's all good if I can get out of here !--
I bred me some stuff to grow and I got some other things I want to mess with some !-- Texas mess around and put some kind of plant limit on us like U can have 6 plants ?-- I be happy but that plant limit thang ?-- Naw !- Naw !-to da Naw !-- I survived prohibition-- I tell them sure !- It's all good !----Give me a ticket if U catch me !- How much is the fine if I get caught ?-- I can tell U now I ain't paying attention to no 6 plant rule !-- Why should I put my name on some growers list ?
I would like to be legal but I'm just not so sure how the transition from outlaw grower to legal grower would go ?- I have my concerns U know ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back